Patriots fans invade MetLife Stadium!!!!!!!

joewilly12

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I can have 4 tickets and parking for free to every home game and I dont go I wont go until Bowles and Fitzpatrick are gone. 

You could have been cheering for the Pats with your Jets gear on at the game tho!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5. Empty seats abound. Here is one X-factor to consider when owner Woody Johnson sits down to make his decision on the team leadership. The paying customers made it pretty clear that they're not exactly enthused to schlep to East Rutherford to watch the product the Jets are putting on the field.  

42 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Disagree Jets fans have had enough of this bullsh*t nonsense this organization is clearly one of the worst in sports, fans are disgusted of the same old Jets names change but the results stay the same. 

No, you were closer to right initially.  Unlike the line of shlt a certain fan spews about PSLs the fee opened the door for non die hard, fair weather fans to get seats over the long time, die hard fans who make up the heart of any fanbase,  The team hits a bad stretch and they dump out and find something else to do on sundays

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, you were closer to right initially.  Unlike the line of shlt a certain fan spews about PSLs the fee opened the door for non die hard, fair weather fans to get seats over the long time, die hard fans who make up the heart of any fanbase,  The team hits a bad stretch and they dump out and find something else to do on sundays

Totally. Before the days of PSLs, Jets fans used to show up in droves and go nuts no matter the season. I remember when we went 1-15 and those December games still sounded like the Big House. 

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Totally. Before the days of PSLs, Jets fans used to show up in droves and go nuts no matter the season. I remember when we went 1-15 and those December games still sounded like the Big House. 

I was there you are correct we were loud and proud, 

I would burn tickets instead of selling them to anyone especially opposing teams fans.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

I was there you are correct we were loud and proud, 

I would burn tickets instead of selling them to anyone especially opposing teams fans.

I was there too and not only was I kidding but you are lying. Those games were dead as sh*t and people showed up with bags on their heads. 

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I was there too and not only was I kidding but you are lying. Those games were dead as sh*t and people showed up with bags on their heads. 

Nope we cheered and I stayed until the end every game it was never as bad as it was today you are a liar. 

We laughed at those fans we cheered our team on and Jets fans were in the seats.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nope we cheered and I stayed until the end every game it was never as bad as it was today you are a liar. 

We laughed at those fans we cheered our team on and Jets fans were in the seats.

Now you're just a non hacker....sad

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nope we cheered and I stayed until the end it was never as bad as it was today you are a liar. 

You do realize the internet is a thing, right? 

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199612140nyj.htm

That's a stadium slightly over 1/3 full. You are wrongity wrong liar.

6 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Now you're just a non hacker....sad

Hey JohnJ I dont know you I dont like you I got your hacker right here. 

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You do realize the internet is a thing, right? 

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199612140nyj.htm

That's a stadium slightly over 1/3 full. You are wrongity wrong liar.

I was there with other fans who supported the team win or lose. 

I never sold out. 

19 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

We're not anywhere as abysmal as during the Kotite years and on our way to a 1 win season. We were also up against a division rival today, a game that every year is a must see game vs a Out of division nothing game with Houston.  Are you seriously arguing that the PSL crowd is the same dedicated group as Giants Stadium or better yet the Shea fans? 

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

We're not anywhere as abysmal as during the Kotite years and on our way to a 1 win season.  Are you seriously arguing that the PSL crowd is the same dedicated group as Giants Stadium or better yet the Shea fans? 

Absolutely. People show and cheer if the team does well. They don't when they don't. That's pretty much the standard for just about every team in any sports save for a small handful of exceptions like the Knicks and Cubs, and the Jets have never been part of that category literally ever. I can assure you the franchise did equally bad numbers in 3 to 6 win seasons as well. Surf PFR if you'd like, the numbers back it up.

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

We're not anywhere as abysmal as during the Kotite years and on our way to a 1 win season. We were also up against a division rival today, a game that every year is a must see game vs a Out of division nothing game with Houston.  Are you seriously arguing that the PSL crowd is the same dedicated group as Giants Stadium or better yet the Shea fans? 

Yes they are and they are dead wrong on all accounts.

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Absolutely. People show and cheer if the team does well. They don't when they don't. That's pretty much the standard for just about every team in any sports save for a small handful of exceptions like the Knicks and Cubs, and the Jets have never been part of that category literally ever. I can assure you the franchise did equally bad numbers in 3 to 6 win seasons as well. Surf PFR if you'd like, the numbers back it up.

Can't agree.  For one, the people who sat around us back in the day much more often than today are in their seats.  Unlike recent history when the same people don't sit in front of us from game to game.  Regardless of how the Jets are playing.  

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Can't agree.  For one, the people who sat around us back in the day much more often than today are in their seats.  Unlike recent history when the same people don't sit in front of us from game to game.  Regardless of how the Jets are playing.  

There's nothing to disagree with. This stuff is recorded. The stadium was most certainly not constantly packed during losing seasons. Sorry, you're wrong. 

I think there were three other Jets fans in my section today.  Thank god I sat in the first row and was able to watch the game w/o having to look at a sea of Pats gear.

I keep hearing that Bowles is safe, but a few more games like today and Woody is going to be tempted at the very least. 

They are very likely going to end the season on an 8-game losing streak.

23 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Let's be fairer. How about December 1? That's right around this time of year.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199612010nyj.htm

21,000? Man, yeah those PSL owners really are the ones to blame for today though. 

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Are you seriously this dumb?

My bad are you always this nasty and arrogant? 

Archived