Thursday Night Football Texans-Bengals Game Thread

joewilly12

They have much better offensive talent than no touchdowns in 2 weeks.   But its ultimately on Lewis.  He is done.  More competition for a HC in 2018.
And more competition for the top draft picks ...

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/15/2017 at 6:59 AM, KRL said:

A couple of things from last night:

- CIN is a huge example of not falling in love with "names" when it comes to evaluating a team.
Because how in the world does an offense with Dalton, Green, Hill, Bernard, Mixon, Eifert and
Ross score less points in two games than the Jets did in ONE???  Based on names they should be
scoring 20+ points by accident

- I know people liked Watson from what he did at Clemson but that was an awful performance last
night.  All those glowing media evaluations from the summer were a bit overblown.  He's got a
ton of work to do just to be decent and his ball security is worse than Geno Smith's right now

- Amazing how many QB's O'Brien has gone through in HOU (Osweiler, Hoyer, Mallett, Fitzpatrick,
Savage, Yates, Watson).  Maybe it's him???

Wow. Worse than Geno? This is one time I completely disagree. Geno had already lost a fumble and thrown 4 INT's. 

He is not playing at a high level for a rookie but he is at least 2x's better than smith. 

Archived