good news for gameday

batman10023

the tacos and burritos are special priced for the game - now only $9 dollars - down from $10 dollars.

in case you needed another reason to go to the game, just figured i would share this wonderful news.   

no wonder the value of the Jets hasn't increased in the past year.  by giving the fans these kinds of deals, this new owner is just sharing the wealth with us.

4 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

the tacos and burritos are special priced for the game - now only $9 dollars - down from $10 dollars.

in case you needed another reason to go to the game, just figured i would share this wonderful news.   

no wonder the value of the Jets hasn't increased in the past year.  by giving the fans these kinds of deals, this new owner is just sharing the wealth with us.

it's just Chris' way of welcoming the new fans from Miami

30 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

In other news it sounds like I will be able to get my Wesley Walker Jersey signed as he will be hanging out in front of section 242-243 between 11:30-12:15 in the Toyota Club only a short walk from my section 239.

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

Easy Solution:  Don't buy the tacos or burritos.  Bring food, eat in parking lot pregame, win.

Or better yet, stay home, watch on your new Jumbotron 4K TV (bought with your PSL savings) and eat anything you like on the cheap.

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

That is great news! If I eat 10 of them I save enough money to get another beer

43 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Easy Solution:  Don't buy the tacos or burritos.  Bring food, eat in parking lot pregame, win.

Or better yet, stay home, watch on your new Jumbotron 4K TV (bought with your PSL savings) and eat anything you like on the cheap.

solution to what?  this is a benefit.  we are getting a dollar off taco's.  great news from the owner.  wonder if they are going to start offering Fish and Chips in honor of woody.  that would be awesome.

Archived