Broncos Vs Steelers Game Thread

Smizzy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... I don't recall either one of us saying anything bad about Roethlisberger. The only thing that could be taken as bad is when I said that he was a second year player.

But whatever... old boys network.

You say "old boy's network", I say "not retarded network".

Tomato, tomato, potato, potato?

You say "old boy's network", I say "not retarded network".

Tomato, tomato, potato, potato?

Do you have a problem? Is there a problem? Jesus, get the tampon out of your ass. Christ. Everyone on this bloody board has been on the rags today.

Honestly, do you have a problem with me Troll? If so, just ignore me.

..can we put to bed the old concept that the team that can establish the run will win? Lets change it to whatever team has a legitimate threat to run (but doesn't really) wins. :lol: It's all about pass protection.

I hope Denver loses. Not only did they win because the Pats gift-wrapped it for them....(and who the heck wants to go to Detroit anyway?! :evil: :wink: ) but the people in that state stink. I've been to Boulder, Vail and Aspen. Suck, suckier, suckiest.

Enough for christ's sake.

This is about the playoff game. Everyone take their ragspeak to PMs or the lounge, I don't want to have to sift thru it looking for football talk

Don't make GOB have to Brutalize you POLICE STYLE!

GO PITTSBURGH...they are driving again...a TD seals the deal!

LL

Do you have a problem? Is there a problem? Jesus, get the tampon out of your a$$. Christ. Everyone on this bloody board has been on the rags today.

Honestly, do you have a problem with me Troll? If so, just ignore me.

My mistake. Max must have forgot to send me the PM that said "Only stormshadow19 can make jokes".

My bad, I'll try to reprogram myself to JI standards.

...nice, Jake decides to be his true self one week too late! :x

Yah, so I'm a little bitter..... :wink:

GOB - the people in Colorado stink....not Michigan. I've been to Michigan, once....long ago. Saw a Celts game. Drove by Detriot - looked scarey. Lot's of burned-out buildings. I have a freinds from Michigan....way up north on a lake....town name starts with a C..has to take a puddle jumper into Travers City? Something like that?

Enough for christ's sake.

This is about the playoff game. Everyone take their ragspeak to PMs or the lounge, I don't want to have to sift thru it looking for football talk

HEY HEY! keep the crap out of the lounge also... :roll:

if you cant keep these guys under control guns... i am sure that there is another mod who is up to the job ;)

The Pats would have completely destroyed the Steelers had they played today.

TX - I agree. There are some certainties in life. Death, Taxes, Pats losing to Denver in Denver and Pittsburgh losing big games to the Pats.

'wanna know what I think? Karma. Yup - Pats' fate was sealed when BB lost to Miami on purpose.

Ah, shoulda, coulda, woulda.....whatever. It is what it is. Seeing Denver fall at home is nice. Watching Pitt lose the SB will be nice too.

I've decided to cheer on Seattle. Lofa Tatupu is Mosi's pop. Mosi was a fan favorite in Patsland. Lofa grew up in Wrenthem, MA - next to Foxboro. I have decided to ignore the fact that Hasslebeck went to BC. :lol:

TX - I agree. There are some certainties in life. Death, Taxes, Pats losing to Denver in Denver and Pittsburgh losing big games to the Pats.

'wanna know what I think? Karma. Yup - Pats' fate was sealed when BB lost to Miami on purpose.

Ah, shoulda, coulda, woulda.....whatever. It is what it is. Seeing Denver fall at home is nice. Watching Pitt lose the SB will be nice too.

I've decided to cheer on Seattle. Lofa Tatupu is Mosi's pop. Mosi was a fan favorite in Patsland. Lofa grew up in Wrenthem, MA - next to Foxboro. I have decided to ignore the fact that Hasslebeck went to BC. :lol:

Garb,

My last post was pretty facetiously written.

Steelers are playing like they are on a mission from God and probably would have easily handled the Pats if they played like the did today.

Hats off to Steelers O-line and Steelers D-line for dominating all day. I thought Denver had one of the best olines in the league and they got owned. The Steelers just flat out hit harder than denver. Nice to see football going back to its roots and be what it's supposed to be, poppin' pads! =D>

Hats off to Steelers O-line and Steelers D-line for dominating all day. I thought Denver had one of the best olines in the league and they got owned. The Steelers just flat out hit harder than denver. Nice to see football going back to its roots and be what it's supposed to be, poppin' pads! =D>

sorry about the double post, I guess I got a little excited about the AFC representative in the SB for the first time in a while. :wink:

Very good call raffy.

Total domination by the Steelers on both sides of the ball at the LOS.

That is 3 straight games (all on the road) where they did that.

That's a very good football team.

Archived