Dwight Lowery Fan Club...Sign Up NOW!!!!

SoFlaJets

Lowery came down to earth a little bit last night, but still looks good. He was out there early, too. It would appear that the coaches have similar feelings about him and Justin Miller as as do - that Lowery has some legitimate ball skills and Miller sucks as a CB.

And I don't think Miller can handle the nickel role, either. I'd almost prefer if he started and Lowery took the nickel spot. That's a tough job. You don't usually have the benefit of the sideline helping you out there.

Barrett still sucks. Poteat's a JAG. I hope our pass rush is a lot more impressive once the coaches start game planning, because I still see CB as a priority need on this team.

After Revis we have a bunch of strong Nickel corners. To me there is little difference between Miller, Barrett, Lowery, Coleman,and Poteat. Until he reworked his contract, it was an inevitability that Barrett would have been a cap casualty. If any of these guys are going to get sent to the PS it would have to be Coleman or Poteat, even though Drew Coleman has had a pretty good camp.

Lowery just has a knack for the ball. He had 5 tackles yesterday, and they weren't on plays that he got beat on, they were when he was getting involved on the run and breaking off on underneath routes. He is a very heady player.

I hope you're right, SoFla. Lowery is a football player - this kids 40 times does not matter much, he plays fast.

football speed is a different animal than track speed as you know GB's....remember Coles coming in to the pros was one of the fastest guys in history except he ran with little chopping steps-it didn't translate as well to the game of football....Lowery is one of those guys who always seems to be around the ball

After Revis we have a bunch of strong Nickel corners. To me there is little difference between Miller, Barrett, Lowery, Coleman,and Poteat. Until he reworked his contract, it was an inevitability that Barrett would have been a cap casualty. If any of these guys are going to get sent to the PS it would have to be Coleman or Poteat, even though Drew Coleman has had a pretty good camp.

Lowery just has a knack for the ball. He had 5 tackles yesterday, and they weren't on plays that he got beat on, they were when he was getting involved on the run and breaking off on underneath routes. He is a very heady player.

neither Poteat or Coleman are eligible for the practice squad Lg o-l to me right now it's looking like Miller may just be the odd man out and don't forget about Carroll...he is fast as hell and returns kicks...James I-whatever (the guy who intercepted a pass last night and then let Washington win) is a PS possibility...anybody else see him as a Herm-guy over in KC?

Miller isnt going to the practice squad. I always liked the kid, but he has underperformed. I have kind of a radical suggestion.... why not try him at safety? He is fast and hits like a madman. He is small and strong, could be a Bob Sanders type. They could play him up by the line a blitz him, or drop him back into zone. He is much better in zone than in man to man. Yeah? Maybe not. Can't be any worse than he is at corner though. I'm curious to see how that would work. Miller and Rhodes at safety...

Also, I love what I have seen from Lowery. I am in the fan club for sure. I didnt know his number, so last night i was like, who is this #34 guy? He is all over the place. I asked that a lot last until i saw his name on his jersey and i got excited.

As recievers go, I love Clowney. He better make the team. And someone said Wallace Wright may be out, but I highly doubt it. The guy is an absolute stud on ST. He is always the first one down the field, and always makes the tackle.

Miller isnt going to the practice squad. I always liked the kid, but he has underperformed. I have kind of a radical suggestion.... why not try him at safety? He is fast and hits like a madman. He is small and strong, could be a Bob Sanders type. They could play him up by the line a blitz him, or drop him back into zone. He is much better in zone than in man to man. Yeah? Maybe not. Can't be any worse than he is at corner though. I'm curious to see how that would work. Miller and Rhodes at safety...

Also, I love what I have seen from Lowery. I am in the fan club for sure. I didnt know his number, so last night i was like, who is this #34 guy? He is all over the place. I asked that a lot last until i saw his name on his jersey and i got excited.

As recievers go, I love Clowney. He better make the team. And someone said Wallace Wright may be out, but I highly doubt it. The guy is an absolute stud on ST. He is always the first one down the field, and always makes the tackle.

Max is the president of the Wallace Wright Fan Club-you are right Hurricane, WW is THE ST's demon and is going to be hard to get rid of...let me ask you this; How do you feel about James Dearth?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Lowery sucks a big fat one. He gets BURNED like a black church in mississippi every week. We shoulda drafted McKelvin.

I think racial tensions have improved a bit in Mississippi in the last 40 years. And maybe in about 40 years, you will learn something about football.

Moron.

I think racial tensions have improved a bit in Mississippi in the last 40 years. And maybe in about 40 years, you will learn something about football.

Moron.

Screw you douche. I know nothing about football? I guess I'm the only guy seeing lowery getting toasted every game...

Screw you douche. I know nothing about football? I guess I'm the only guy seeing lowery getting toasted every game...

Lowery is a rook you miserable POS, he is doing quite well...did i hear

something??? your mama wants you in bed ..past your bedtime ya know

Lowery is a rook you miserable POS, he is doing quite well...did i hear

something??? your mama wants you in bed ..past your bedtime ya know

Getting burned every week = doing well to you. LOL. He's only starting because we have no no 2 corner. Anyone can see that.

I'm not arguing about black churches. That was a frigging throwaway line. Get over yourself. Lowery sucks.

Throw away line? What do you do for fun? Burn crosses?

This team has much bigger problems than Lowery. He is a rookie playing across from a guy playing at an all pro level. He will be fine.

Throw away line? What do you do for fun? Burn crosses?

This team has much bigger problems than Lowery. He is a rookie playing across from a guy playing at an all pro level. He will be fine.

He might be fine in 2011 but he's getting TOASTED now and it's the biggest hole in the defense.

Archived