If the Jets DO make the playoffs...

PaJetFan

...We're WINNING every game including the superbowl. I believe that ours is the most talented team in the league, we're just A.D.D. and lack concentration. However, if you look at the games the Jets picked to show up huge it was big games / big challenges such as: THe Titans, New ENgland, the first Miami game, Cardinals, and even Buffalo (when they still had a good record). When this team is focused and there is pressure, they are AMAZING. Because of the current high pressure situation, I see the jets focusing and winning out. THen, once they're in the playoffs, they won't lose a game.

The Jets are a flawed team it has been proved by team after team that could spread us out. We cannot rush the passer because we take our LB's and put them into underneath coverage when spread out. We cannot cover a TE worth a lick, our blitz's have come unimaginative and predictable. We would do well against some select teams like the Titans, Dolphags:bag: & Ravens if we were fortunate enough to play them in the post season.

They're an inconsistent team...

So you're banking on them having an off week? Great. Glad to know a win or loss in the playoffs against Denver is banked on them having an off week or not. Great. I feel confident now. :lol:

So you're banking on them having an off week? Great. Glad to know a win or loss in the playoffs against Denver is banked on them having an off week or not. Great. I feel confident now. :lol:

I was just saying,

1 week they look like the best team in the NFL. Next week they look like pure crap. They killed the Jets, but just inched a victory against KC last week.

I think we can score enough to beat them, the match up I really like is our defense against their offense. Our defense can play real well against certain teams and I think they are one we can play against. I see us beating them in NY 19-10

ed reed gets 2 tds

we lose 17-9

You just never know. Nobody picked the Giants last year, not a lot of people were going with the Colts in '06 and no one picked the Steelers in '05. Getting in is the first step and from that point it's all about who is the hottest.

It's not likely, but who knows, the Jets could go all the way.

I really don't think my Dolphins are advancing past the divisional round at best. The Steelers would kill us.

You just never know. Nobody picked the Giants last year, not a lot of people were going with the Colts in '06 and no one picked the Steelers in '05. Getting in is the first step and from that point it's all about who is the hottest.

You just never know what can happen....I believe!!

I really don't think my Dolphins are advancing past the divisional round at best. The Steelers would kill us.

yeah but the dophins have tuna......they have a better chance imo. the jets just have a fat moron with big t*ts.

yeah but the dophins have tuna......they have a better chance imo. the jets just have a fat moron with big t*ts.

Tuna's job is complete this year. There is nothing he can do the rest of the way; he has put the product on the field and it's up to the players and coaches right now.

It's all going to come down to week 17. I really don't understand the argument that the Dolphins will wither in the cold weather; Chad was in New York for eight years.

The better team is going to win.

Tuna's job is complete this year. There is nothing he can do the rest of the way; he has put the product on the field and it's up to the players and coaches right now.

It's all going to come down to week 17. I really don't understand the argument that the Dolphins will wither in the cold weather; Chad was in New York for eight years.

The better team is going to win.

yes chad had played in NY for 8 years, but he didnt have much success. the point is the rest of the team isnt use to that weather.

I originally said: IF the Jets make the playoffs, they will win the superbowl. I've believed the team has elite NFL talent that will dominate anyone when they play at their highest level. The problem is that the JETS lack focus. Losing to the niners got their focus. I hope the jets win the next three or at least get into the playoffs somehow. Even they are the lowest seed!! That would be even better because we would have to play every playoff game on the road - WHERE WE DOMINATE!!! Save this post...If the Jets get in...they win it all!!! ELITE TALENT + CHEMISTRY and FOCUS = SUPERBOWL

He played pretty well when he was healthy; he just couldn't stay on the field.

This troll :bag: thinks fans on this board do not know how Chad played for the 8 years. Little different playing in the elements then playing in 75 degrees or some dome, See Chad's passes float in the wind, we are all to familiar. He did not get the name Noodle Arm for nothing

Jets won't stand a chance against Pittsburgh, Denver or Indianapolis at this point. Not a chance.

Would you rather have 3rd or 4th seed in the playoffs....because if they get 4th, most likely they will play the colts at home and then play the titans if the jets win or....have the 3rd seed and play home against the ravens (most likely) and then away against the steelers.

I would prefer the 4th seed at this point because even though Peyton Manning can tear our pathetic secondary apart, we are still at home and wouldnt have to play the steelers away in the second round. We would play the titans away which we won a few weeks ago.

Archived