cheer up JETSFANS, nothing comes easy

00tonytone

WE are paying our DUE's, time after time. we are doing our sentence but commited no crime. And Bad mistakes JETS made more then a few (alot). WEve had our share of mud kicked in our face(mudbowl). Its been no bed of roses. I consider it a challenge before the whole NFL. WE will keep on fighting until the end because there will be a time when the jets bring fame and fortuen

The JETS will one day take there bow and curtain call, because they will have no time for loosing or time for loosers. they will keep fighting to the end. AND THEY AINT GONNA LOOSE BECAUSE THE JETS ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND YES THE JETS ARE THE CHAMPIONS ----- OF THE WORLD

:cheers:

ummm...yeah dude. Eff yeah!! Totally efiin' right we paid our dues!! I'm gonna run down my block naked wearing nothing but a jets cap!!! and Jets Pride!!!! Whoo's with me?!!! Efff the World baby this is the day a champion team is born!!!! YEAAAHHHH!! HOOOOOO! ****IN-A RIGHT MOTHER-****ERS!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! soon. probably. or if not then whatever. i mean there's always a couple of games that are fun to watch. No fair using Freddie Mercury to get me psyched. I mean that dude's a man's man! He probably loved the Jets.

ummm...yeah dude. Eff yeah!! Totally efiin' right we paid our dues!! I'm gonna run down my block naked wearing nothing but a jets cap!!! and Jets Pride!!!! Whoo's with me?!!! Efff the World baby this is the day a champion team is born!!!! YEAAAHHHH!! HOOOOOO! ****IN-A RIGHT MOTHER-****ERS!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! soon. probably. or if not then whatever. i mean there's always a couple of games that are fun to watch. No fair using Freddie Mercury to get me psyched. I mean that dude's a man's man! He probably loved the Jets.
Is that a Brett Favre Speech?

After beating an elite undefeated Titans and patriots teams on the road. I was on top of the world. What happen after that could only happen to the SOJ's

We always blame the coach, but this time this collapse is his fault. things were going bad but Mangini kept the same approach. He must not have the Juevos (balls) to make changes/adjustments. The JETS in 3 years under mangini never scored in the opening drive of the 3rd qtr. it shows how good he is on making the half time adjustments needed to win the game and That rush 3 and drop 8 philosophy really sux, just when i thought i seen it all , sutton has Jenkins drop back into coverage one time vs Miami.

the guys doing the JETS games said QB's could eat a sandwitch back there with this JETS passrush. I think they even had the time to make the sandwitch

I disagree...the difficult thing is to not even play in a super bowl in forty years...

to be as bad as the Jets have been in their history is probably a harder thing to do than to at least win one AFC championship game.

Long paid the dues...that's funny!!

The rest of the phrase is .. while bashing & ripping players, coaches & managers

every sunday while proclaiming ones self as a fan that deserves their team to

win a championship

I think of the Jets player listened to half the stuff on this forum, they'd specifically

ask you not to be fans anymore.

Archived