Is there any question?

RSJ

I took Culpepper as my fantasy qb. Solid pick right?

8 ints in only 2 games this year.

He plays one more week in my lineup. If he repeats this type of poor performance, he's riding the pine, plain and simple.

LOL, I have him in two of my three leagues. He's getting benched for Bledsoe for next week, regardless of what Bledsoe does vs. the Skins tomorrow.

I didn't see the game. But he is an Offensive Coach and they threw 5 picks today? Seems like they are missing MOSS a little bit.

My thoughts exactly. I didn't think that trading Moss would hurt much and it has only been 2 games but dayummmm, they look horrendous on O. :shock:

I'm hoping that the Bengals aren't that good either. :shock:

I took Culpepper as my fantasy qb. Solid pick right?

8 ints in only 2 games this year.

He plays one more week in my lineup. If he repeats this type of poor performance, he's riding the pine, plain and simple.

Well I have Peyton Manning and Carson Palmer on 1 of my teams. So of course I decide to start Manning and he gets 2 points, meanwhile benchwarming Palmer gets 29. :evil: That's a shame.

I can totally understand where you're coming from J-Mac.

I mean last week going into the first game of the regular season, who would have started Byron Leftwich over Daunte Culpepper?

Not saying Leftwich is a bad qb at all, but you would have to think Culpepper would at least have shown up....and today was even worse. #-o

Archived