Florence and the Machine?

SenorGato

Red headed females yes. Us red headed males get no love. Who do we have to represent the red headed male community? Carrot top? Conan is the only cool red headed male out there.

me and my son !!! vikings rule !!!

axl rose

shaun white

prince harry

I have no idea how she does that vibration thing in her voice. She like a vocal freak of nature. This is a good song too.

I saw this on SNL, had no idea who she was, and was ...just....floored by her. now my 11 year old daughter walks around humming this....

• 2 years later...

Wow, this thread is old. Anyway, this isn't about Florence Welch, who can still sing like a muh.

Sam Smith has now joined the ranks of solo ("solo") artists whose music I really enjoy. Smith and Bruno Mars...After the impressive SB performance I did some listening and learned that Mars is actually extremely talented.  They're bringing some energy to R&B music, which I thought was dead. Smith did a song this summer, Latch, that makes infinitely more sense and becomes a much better song if you listen to the acoustic version. I'm a sucker for a love song and these guys do them well. 

Archived