Mafia Season Mod Queue

[mention=5980]The Crusher[/mention] I’m in DC for my bachelor party. Didn’t know we were coming here until we were halfway here.

Went to the Disturbed concert last night. It was f***king fantastic. We’re going to the “Friday Night Live” Improv show tonight, the Wizards-Pacers game tomorrow night, and possibly the Capitals-Rangers game on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

[mention=5980]The Crusher[/mention] I’m in DC for my bachelor party. Didn’t know we were coming here until we were halfway here.

Went to the Disturbed concert last night. It was f***king fantastic. We’re going to the “Friday Night Live” Improv show tonight, the Wizards-Pacers game tomorrow night, and possibly the Capitals-Rangers game on Sunday.

DC is actually a fun town and relatively dense. Not spred out. Sounds like a good time 80. I guess Camelot’s not on your list? 

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

DC is actually a fun town and relatively dense. Not spred out. Sounds like a good time 80. I guess Camelot’s not on your list? 

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably not! About to go walk the National Mall, since a couple guys in the group have never been.

Concerts, Malls and Improve - the Bachelor party of a 40 year old virgin! 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

da fuq kinda bachelor party is dis

23 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Mrs. 80: "Are you staring at your poster of Adam Gontier while we have sex?"

80: "They we're handing them out for free at the concert, whaddya want from me?"

What a wonderful world, the russisn bride seeking rodent  throwing shade at the 40 yo virgin about his pending nuptials 

All in a jn day

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Does 3.5 second really count as staring? 

You've seen his 500k pics of half naked womens? 80 has jerked it so aggressively he'll probably never find relief outside of his hairy palms due to reduced sensation

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, CTM said:

What a wonderful world, the russisn bride seeking rodent  throwing shade at the 40 yo virgin about his pending nuptials 

All in a jn day

It's funny how you use the phrase "throw shade" when you literally live under the shade of a tree, hippie.

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's funny how you use the phrase "throw shade" when you literally live under the shade of a tree, hippie.

I dont know what that means, however I'm potentially interested in importing a wife/sex slave 

Please you can give 1500 words on pros/cons

On 2/21/2019 at 8:16 AM, JiF said:

You want me to do WMCJ?  I could figure out a set up for that. lol

16 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Bunny! Are you signing up for Jif's game, he may or may not be modding about Bob Kraft's ancient filthy genitalia?

what's the deal JiF, this going to happen???

BitterElasticAltiplanochinchillamouse-small.gif.5d1204e4fc3f9a6c48f2bd449abe483e.gif

• Upvote 1