All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. CurtMart

Wonderlic Scores 2019

That was easy. What hard is to guess who out performed the other by 300%!
  3. MichaelScott

Why don’t we want one of the big 3?

Seriously. When is Mac going to get his head out of his ass? Didn't he watch the Colts last year?
  4. jetstream23

Word Association

six flags
  5. MichaelScott

What would you do if you were GM?

Where the heck did Burns come from all of a sudden. You might be the 3rd person I've seen mention him for consideration @ 3 in the last couple days. I had hardly heard his name before a week ago.
  6. Untouchable

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Can Ridley and Gary tie their own shoes?
  7. nycdan

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Question 7: What is the phone number for 9-1-1?
  8. MichaelScott

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Fitz is one of the smartest QB's in the league. Fitz's score is actually a really good example of the qualities or abilities that this test is supposed to measure. That being said, I've never seen much to indicate that doing well or poorly on this test is a strong indicator of anything. Wait! What did Robby Anderson get? I need to know. Give me Anderson's score and I'll tell you right now, with complete certainty, if this test is an accurate measure of intelligence. EDIT: No score for Robby. I think a prerequisite to sit for the wonderlic is being able to read.
  9. jetstream23

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Some of these guys are going to score lower than their 40 times.
  10. Yes. And Robert Nkemdiche is looking like a bust at DT. A guy like Q Williams or Oliver would each be a better fit today than Bosa or Allen. I think the Cards really want to trade back and would love for Oakland to come up from #4.
  11. Mark78

Wonderlic Scores 2019

I scored a 40 and got cut...go figure
  12. Today
  13. playtowinthegame

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Worthless Test
  14. Losmeister

i'd be mining this website and stealing all the brilliant ideas herein
  15. jetstream23

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Yeah, this guy lost me at Joey Bosa. I'm guessing the writer has a Wonderlic score of about 10.
  16. Bruce Harper

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Joey Bosa is in this draft? Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  17. Snook

Wonderlic Scores 2019

2 and 6
  18. varjet

Mike McCagnan 3rd worst GM in NFL?

People say that the Jets can't fire Mac because he got Sam Darnold. Well, what has he done for us lately? Think about the following GMs who picked FQBs, only to be fired soon thereafter because he was unable to build around those FQBs. Getting the FQB is often not hard-a team has a bad record and picks high. Its building the rest of team that is hard. I don't necessarily know their names, but the guys who picked the following QBs off the top of my head were fired, deservingly so: Tannehill, Sanchez (😊), Luck, Mariota, Watson, Carr, Mahomes, Ryan, Rodgers, Stafford, probably others. Mac is toast.
  19. Thai Jet

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Stupid is as stupid does
  20. DoubleDown

If I am the Jets GM, here is my plan for the #3 pick. 1) Nick Bosa 2) Josh Allen 3) Trade down 4) Jawaan Taylor If both of the elite pass rushing prospects are gone by the third pick, and I get no reasonable offers to trade down, I "reach" for the best OT in the draft. To hell with the rankings. The last thing this team needs is another premium pick on a run stuffing DT. I'd rather go down swinging trying to build around Darnold and Bell. Taylor has all the tools to become a force in the NFL, and he's being vastly underrated by most of the so-called experts in my opinion.
  21. Nixhead

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Quiz - If you add Todd Bowles and Mike Macagnans scores together you come up with 26. What were their scores?
  22. flgreen

If either the Raiders (#4 and their early 2nd) Or the Giants (6 and 17) I do it in a heart beat. Not dropping past 6 unless it's a rip off deal. Happily take Allen at 3, and one of the C's who will be there in the early 3rd. If those two picks hit, and I think they will, I'm a happy camper
  23. JetFaninMI

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Attend Michigan?
  24. RobR

Wonderlic Scores 2019

I think you get 4 points for just printing your name on it. IIRC our very own Mo Claiborne scored a 4.
  25. HelenOfTroy

Wonderlic Scores 2019

Not be dead over 10 days.
  26. nycdan

Wonderlic Scores 2019

What do you have to do to score a 9 on this test?
  1. Load more activity

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social