All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. They were smart not to deal with JD. He would’ve taken majority ownership in the deal
  3. I would say “40s” but I am really bad at telling someone’s age
  4. last year he had 5 1st rounders on defense. QW, McDonald, CJ, JJ, Sause. the offense had 6 without counting Rodgers. Zach, AVT, GW, Becton, Brown, Laken. i would guess that most teams have that many 1st rders with FA and draft picks
  5. I've seen The Terminator. But any AI that predicts the Bills and Cowboys to win a Super Bowl within the next 5 years I am not afraid of.
  6. Btw Mac Jones is making about the same at Jax for 2024 2.7 million. And they have also not picked up his 5th year option.
  7. He didn't even make it to 20:32 of his first start ... let's keep our expectations realistic here.
  8. This is an exaggeration. Penix will be 24 at the start of next season. Cousins will likely be the QB there this year (2024) and next year (2025), based on his contract (although, if it went really badly this year and they were willing to eat a 40M cap hit, they could move on from him after one year). So, assuming 2 years of Cousins, Penix will be 26 when he gets the keys to the franchise.
  9. I am pretty sure he did not having anything done to himself either ...looks fine for his actual age. Not everyone wants to spend money to look youthful
  10. So you are comparing AVT to Becton essentially. 5th year option for AVT was a no brainer. Some risk, yes. But still the smart thing to do.
  11. Can we get through one game first?
  12. So now you decided to actually answer the question. I am pleased, young grasshopper.
  13. Payton left N.O one year after Brees retired because he didnt want to not have a QB. and now after one year of Russ he is stuck in Denver with Zach and a rookie QB. were going to see if he really is a great HC. if he cant get one of these QBs to play well he will kill his legacy.
  14. Spicy thought: the Falcons wanted Bowers and were offering Pitts and next year’s first.
  15. Might be the worst draft day decision I've ever seen. Dude is gonna' be almost 30 years old when he finally get to start. And Atlanta might have a 1-year sample size before having to decide on his fifth-year option.
  16. I think Denver is 1.3 million into Zach's salary for 2024. Correct me if I'm wrong. So Payton doesn't think he has a 1% chance to be successful.
  17. I think Atlanta might have made a good move. At the very least they’re not afraid to let their shiny new qb sit for a couple of seasons. Cousins may be upset at the moment but he’s also getting pretty old and theirs a good chance he doesn’t make it past two more seasons. By then, penix should be ready to step right in. Kind of what the jets were trying with Zach.
  18. This is 100% your opinion. You can't change the experiment and factor the results in either direction. We don't know what would have happened with a great line and great receivers, he did not have that. We know what he did with sh*t receivers and sh*t line, thats all we know. You state your opinions as though they are facts, they are not facts
  1. Load more activity