All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Our offense is ranked #2 overall behind only the Chiefs? Our offense is ranked #6 overall behind 1) Browns 2) Dolphins 3) 49ers 4) Steelers 5) Cowboys? And the Jets are ranked #1 overall while the Giants are ranked #32? LOL!
  3. I use to love the reverse cowgirl. Now cause of my belly she ends up sitting on my ankles.
  4. One of those guard/ emergency center combo meals.
  5. Missionary. Possibly reverse cowgirl, depending on depth.
  6. Wordle 1,056 3/6 🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟩🟩⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  7. I'm no NFL GM, but that looks like Captain material right there. Am I right @Joe W. Namath? lol
  8. Bo Nix is going to have the best season of any of the qb drafted this year. Zach will be the 3 string qb behind Stidham.
  9. IOL. We currently only have 1 quality backup. There are decent guys still available.
  10. Jets pulverizing the Bills on Christmas Day would be awesome. I'll make sure to eat my Bills cupcakes from Wegmans to celebrate.
  11. Wordle 1,056 3/6 ⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Word Hurdle 1690 4/6 #wordhurdle πŸ’›πŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
  12. If the Jets could use their whole remaining free agent budget on one player at one position, where would you add? Assume this would be for $3m-$5m, i.e. a low-mid starter or high end backup, based on the current free agent pool. There has been various discussion of adding new help, but I'm curious how folks opinions break down % wise. I realize some positions may not actually require a full 3m-5m to add help for, but please play along and vote for your top priority.
  13. Love how every other thread devolves into taxes lol
  14. They’re consuming the same quantities, just paying more.
  15. I knew a guy in college who wanted to wait, good looking kid, he parlayed it into getting blowups and rimjobs all the time. To each their own, I guess. I like plowing.
  1. Load more activity
Γ—
Γ—