Jets Sign 2

flylikeajet

Not really sure exactly. Either that guy did something to piss him off or Boley has the worst aim I've ever seen if he was aiming for the back wall.

No way that was an accident. If there was a one percent chance that he's blind in one eye, and just didn't see the guy. He would have gone back to see if the dude was OK. he just skipped off.

That should cost him a paycheck

No way that was an accident. If there was a one percent chance that he's blind in one eye, and just didn't see the guy. He would have gone back to see if the dude was OK. he just skipped off.

That should cost him a paycheck

Besides that, it was a home game. It's not like he was angry at some St Louis dude or afraid if it went back he would get into it with angry opposing fans.

I'm trying to get a slow motion replay of this, because it looks like he missed the guy by a fair amount. Not sure unless I can see slow motion.

It is possible that the cameraman and the guy are standing with a small distance between them and Boley, in his exuberance, was trying to throw the ball between them and hit the wall.

I'm trying to get a slow motion replay of this, because it looks like he missed the guy by a fair amount. Not sure unless I can see slow motion.

It is possible that the cameraman and the guy are standing with a small distance between them and Boley, in his exuberance, was trying to throw the ball between them and hit the wall.

direct hit to the face. getting the camera on the bounce is just crazy, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsKuz7yX9Ps

direct hit to the face. getting the camera on the bounce is just crazy, lol

Well that certainly straightens it out. I just couldn't quite follow the trajectory on the first video. Much thanks, Larz.

Wow, Boley really is an a$$hole. The commissioner should look at this.

Archived