Calm Down, You Can't Win 'Em All

SoFlaJets

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was nothing exciting about blowing a 17-7 lead man.

Rex Ryan NOT punting on 4th and two, during a tie game is what really lost us this game. Yes, Sanchez threw an awful int, Cromartie had a HORRID game, especially on the kickoff fumble, our defense allowed McFadden to run wild, but overall... Rex Ryan really blew this game, with that call right there. Punt the freaking ball and give the defense a CHANCE.

I had a bad feeling about this game all along-you guys can whine and call each other names all week-guess what-I won't. I enjoyed the game even though we lost. This is a fun team to watch-we always have a shot. We're 2-1-there are 13 more games-so we go 15-1

Rex Ryan NOT punting on 4th and two, during a tie game is what really lost us this game. Yes, Sanchez threw an awful int, Cromartie had a HORRID game, especially on the kickoff fumble, our defense allowed McFadden to run wild, but overall... Rex Ryan really blew this game, with that call right there. Punt the freaking ball and give the defense a CHANCE.

You are so wrong on this point and wish you would stop repeating it. Going for there is not burying your defense.

Lol this is crazy. Im glad someone started this thread though, the panic here is crazy. Its just one game I mean for **** sakes we lost 9-0...ZERO to the Packers last year and somehow still found our way to AFC championship game. Dropped the ball on this one but its just 1 game.

Some of you sound like Dolphin fans.

I am cool with it -- we lose when were supposed to win ect ect

cro from hero to goat it happens ---- some BS calls early but looooong way to go

let's face it bro-that was the most one-sided officiating I've seen since that regular season Steelers game in 2005

Lol this is crazy. Im glad someone started this thread though, the panic here is crazy. Its just one game I mean for **** sakes we lost 9-0...ZERO to the Packers last year and somehow still found our way to AFC championship game. Dropped the ball on this one but its just 1 game.

Some of you sound like Dolphin fans.

Do you think we have the right to criticize Sanchez and how he looks like he did in his first year? ....I see no difference in his play. He's throwing more INT's and passing for more yards....there's no coincidence that those go hand in hand with him. He's just not good. The rest of the team IS good and will still make wildcard despite Sanchez. I hope Macentyre or whoever that kid out of Bama gets good soon....

Warmest greetings, jets fans. Wow, it takes the edge of the pats loss that you guys choked in Oak. Glad to take advantage of your long west coast trip and Mangold abscence. Would have been tough if you guys took it but you saved the day. I'm hoping that Haynes'y gets his sh*t together in time to give senor Manny sanchez a nice warm bear hug in two weeks.....

Do you think we have the right to criticize Sanchez and how he looks like he did in his first year? ....I see no difference in his play. He's throwing more INT's and passing for more yards....there's no coincidence that those go hand in hand with him. He's just not good. The rest of the team IS good and will still make wildcard despite Sanchez. I hope Macentyre or whoever that kid out of Bama gets good soon....

wow man...Sanchez was 27-43 2 TD 1 INT with 369 yds!! Wtf do you want this kid to do? Im so tired of it and Im just so thankful some of you dont run this team or we'd be mediocre FOREVER.

:face:

Warmest greetings, jets fans. Wow, it takes the edge of the pats loss that you guys choked in Oak. Glad to take advantage of your long west coast trip and Mangold abscence. Would have been tough if you guys took it but you saved the day. I'm hoping that Haynes'y gets his sh*t together in time to give senor Manny sanchez a nice warm bear hug in two weeks.....

LOL, welcome! Where were you after the playoffs last year?

wow man...Sanchez was 27-43 2 TD 1 INT with 369 yds!! Wtf do you want this kid to do? Im so tired of it and Im just so thankful some of you dont run this team or we'd be mediocre FOREVER.

Do you know how many of those yards were dump offs to RB's? ......yea, stats mean nothing. If you watch the games, you see that Sanchez fails on key situations. Stats mean nothing. CB's jump the slants, so why not throw a slant and go? Some of this is on Schotty, but Sanchez still looks like he did in his rookie year. If he's improved I don't see it.

Enough with this. You are 100% wrong. The defense only proved you more wrong by giving up 65 yards in what seemed like 30 seconds.

There isn't a coach in the NFL that would punt there (now that Herm isn't coaching anymore).

Do you know how many of those yards were dump offs to RB's? ......yea, stats mean nothing. If you watch the games, you see that Sanchez fails on key situations. Stats mean nothing. CB's jump the slants, so why not throw a slant and go? Some of this is on Schotty, but Sanchez still looks like he did in his rookie year. If he's improved I don't see it.

Fails in key situations?! lmao. Not gonna argue with you man but if thats something you would put on Sanchez's resume..."fails in key situations" then your not watching the same team I am.

LOL, welcome! Where were you after the playoffs last year?

Don't worry, jets will always be also rans with Senor Manuel and Sexy Rexy. You'll never be in the Show. never win it. Barring injuries, some of the best teams i see out there are Detroit, Baltimore and Green Bay. Jets wont go deep this year. Sanchez is a scrapper, i'll concede, but can be had and mistake prone. Sanchez wont take you to the show.

Glad we could help you forget about a blown 21 point lead and 4 interceptions from your Savior.... How did Ocho Stinko look today?

I will say though- we got out coached and really badly. Rex and Shotty need to wake up and adapt on the fly.

hey we lost man, it's one game...it's up to Rex and the Jets to make it better next week-maybe they will stop defering and always having to play from behind

Raiders were 0-8 on third down conversions. Good job defense GREAT GAME!!. .....there's a stat for all you stat guys who are in love with Sanchez' 50% completion and 300+ yards. Everyone gets all excited when Sanchez throws 200 yards worth of RB and TE flat dump offs that turn into big yards...NOT because of Sanchez...lol. Stats mean nothing, lack of confidence in Sanchez' game is a huge problem on this team and it will show more in the coming weeks when Baltimore and New England stack the box and leave a spy on Sanchez to read his eyes. You shall see.... I hope I'm wrong.

We looked awful against an overrated team. We're just not that good. We will get killed the next two weeks.

Raiders are not overrated. They have an excellent defense, and have speed all over the field.

The Raiders may win the AFC West. It's between them and San Diego-- and the Lightning Bolts BARELY beat the terrible Chiefs at home today.

The Jets have their work cut out for them on the road at Baltimore, then at New England. I hope they can rebound, but right now, it does not look good.

Maybe they can beat the Bills?

Gotta coach better on the fly. We slept on the Raiders in the second half.

we got killed by the officials too today Vic-McFadden's 70 yarder? It was like a WWF tag team of holds and takedowns-2 dropped TDs by our scrub TE's also didn't help-where was the PI calls by Oakland-they were raping Plax and Tone out there today-I saw this one coming-this was a little gift to Al Davis from the league

Archived