The 0-4 Miami Dolphins

SoFlaJets

Your game is so weak.

Doesn't need to be strong to take you on right now. Your schtick is tired my young friend. You need to stop paying so much attention to your studies and make with the funny, smart a$$ comments. It would be a much better use of your time from my point of view anyway.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the phins will win a couple of games and will be out of the "Luck sweepstakes ", however it doesn't mean they can't trade up and get him. That'll suck.

Whoever has that first pick will need a QB. With the new rookie cap rules things have changed. No one is trading that pick with that player there. Providing he doesn't get a shoulder injury or something

Not at all happy about the 0-4 Dolphins.

If they get Luck, it's a huge problem.

Agreed. Its pathetic. This is what FSU fans do now. They know they suck so they cheer for the Gators to lose. So annoying. I refuse to be that type of fan. I get no joy out, alright maybe a little...but honsetly couldnt care less about an irrelevant team, in a irrelevant sports town, who have no bearing on how the Jets perform.

It is fun to make fun of the trolls that were actually expecting a good team though.

Agreed. Its pathetic. This is what FSU fans do now. They know they suck so they cheer for the Gators to lose. So annoying. I refuse to be that type of fan. I get no joy out, alright maybe a little...but honsetly couldnt care less about an irrelevant team, in a irrelevant sports town, who have no bearing on how the Jets perform.

It is fun to make fun of the trolls that were actually expecting a good team though.

Exactly. Being better than garbage isn't a prideful accomplishment, especially if that garbage lands them the best QB prospect in 20ish years.

If we're out of the playoffs, I'd dive to the Fins on New Years if it bumped them from the Luck Bowl.

I've already accepted that we suck; just another wasted football season.

Doesn't mean it wasn't fun watching Sanchez sh*t the bed last night. You're stuck with him, we're getting a real quarterback in next year's draft.

Our remaining schedule:

@ Jets

Broncos

@ Giants

@ Chiefs

Redskins

Bills

@ Cowboys

Raiders

Eagles

@ Bills

@ Patriots

Jets

2 or 3 wins in there. Get ready to have to face Brady and Luck four times a year.

1) The level of trash talk you've dropped to is beyond pathetic... I'm embarrassed for you.

2) Where are KC's additional wins?

3) Where are Indy's additional wins?

4) You could easily be picking 3rd or 4th... For now, just duck your head, put your tail between your legs, and **** off.

The Colts get to play the Jags twice, the Chiefs get the Broncos twice.

What am I supposed to say, EY? We're horrible, pathetic; we're firing our coach, GM, dumping our quarterback, and likely picking in the top 3. If it's not Luck, there are still a lot of other really good QBs in this year's draft. We haven't had a young quarterback to be really excited about in a long time; it's all we have right now.

What am I supposed to say, EY? We're horrible, pathetic; we're firing our coach, GM, dumping our quarterback, and likely picking in the top 3. If it's not Luck, there are still a lot of other really good QBs in this year's draft. We haven't had a young quarterback to be really excited about in a long time; it's all we have right now.

Dude there are at least four wins on your schedule and if the Jets are out of it in week 17, I'm with EY and say we lay down for you to screw you in the draft.

With 5 wins you're looking at picking 5th or 6th.

The Dolphins are so bad they even suck at sucking! :rl:

I've already accepted that we suck; just another wasted football season.

Doesn't mean it wasn't fun watching Sanchez sh*t the bed last night. You're stuck with him, we're getting a real quarterback in next year's draft.

Meh, we were stuck with him for the last 2 seasons and made it to the AFCG.

He's good enough, just not with how the team is playing around him. He's not a carry the team type player. Reality is, very few QBs are if any...and I wouldnt get your hopes up that Luck is too. The Dolphags arent just a QB away from being competitive. That team is literally a mess.

He's good enough, just not with how the team is playing around him. He's not a carry the team type player. Reality is, very few QBs are if any...and I wouldnt get your hopes up that Luck is too. The Dolphags arent just a QB away from being competitive. That team is literally a mess.

But they won the division!!!

No, he's not. Sanchez will never win a title; I would be everything I own on that.

We're playing like sh*t right now; it starts at the top. We need a clean sweep of management and coaches and start fresh. There is a bunch of talent on this team; get a rookie early in the draft, use some other picks to fix the safety spot and right side of the line, we'll be okay.

If we get Andrew Luck, we're a playoff team right away.

EDIT: And at this point, I'm not worried about trying to win in 2012. We get or quarterback and then we go from there; that's where it all starts.

No, he's not. Sanchez will never win a title; I would be everything I own on that.

We're playing like sh*t right now; it starts at the top. We need a clean sweep of management and coaches and start fresh. There is a bunch of talent on this team; get a rookie early in the draft, use some other picks to fix the safety spot and right side of the line, we'll be okay.

EDIT: And at this point, I'm not worried about trying to win in 2012. We get or quarterback and then we go from there; that's where it all starts.

The most likely candidate for team president for the Dolphins is Carl Peterson.

Carl Peterson has been quoted as telling Herman Edwards "AS LONG AS I HAVE A JOB IN THE NFL, YOU'VE GOT A JOB IN THE NFL."

You may suck enough to get Andrew Luck, though I doubt it, but even if you do, remember that Herman Edwards could **** up a wet dream.

You are the most delusional of them all. Luck isnt gauranteed, even if you do get him, just like every other highly touted NCAA QB thats supposed to be great. The QB play, isnt even the reason why you lose games. It because your team sucks really really big donkey dick. To say a rookie QB playing in this division, in the AFC, gets you to the playoffs just by drafting him might take the cake on the stupidity you've shown on this board.

Congrats.

At this point, you're supposed to not troll. I get that the morons here are celebrating the fact that you guys suck, but you know what, we suck too... Just a little bit less right now. Do you really need to be on the losing end of the bum fight?

And, If I'm you, I'm thinking about Luck right now too... Hell, part of me, as someone who thinks Sanchez blows, wouldn't mind if we fell apart more than we had and got into that mix.. But still, I'm waiting until at least week 14 until I talk about him. It's week 5 coming up. Every win takes you one step further away. If you manage 4 wins, which could happen... it's over for you, and then, you just Suck Without Luck.

Hell, part of me, as someone who thinks Sanchez blows, wouldn't mind if we fell apart more than we had and got into that mix..

Even if we don't win another game the rest of the year and ended up with the # 1 pick, not a chance in hell we draft Andrew Luck. So why even entertain the idea of the Jets falling apart? Unless of course you're hoping we get the # 1 pick so we can rape another team in a deal?

Sanchez is here for the foreseeable future regardless of what you or even the Jets think of him.

Even if we don't win another game the rest of the year and ended up with the # 1 pick, not a chance in hell we draft Andrew Luck. So why even entertain the idea of the Jets falling apart? Unless of course you're hoping we get the # 1 pick so we can rape another team in a deal?

Sanchez is here for the foreseeable future regardless of what you or even the Jets think of him.

If they got the number one pick, it would mean that Sanchez continued to suck, and then you have to draft Luck, and trade Sanchez for a 3.

If they got the number one pick, it would mean that Sanchez continued to suck, and then you have to draft Luck, and trade Sanchez for a 3.

And I'm saying that there's no chance in hell they dump Sanchez for at least 2 more seasons, regardless of how poorly he plays this year.

And I'm saying that there's no chance in hell they dump Sanchez for at least 2 more seasons, regardless of how poorly he plays this year.

Under normal circumstances, yes. If you somehow found yourself with the ability to draft the greatest prospect at the position since blah blah blah, you have to consider it.

I don't see why.

Both our GM and Rex have hitched their wagons to Sanchez, so to speak. No way they dump him 1 year removed from his 2nd straight AFC Title game appearance, even if we go 2-14. Especially when you consider how long it took for us to dump Pennington. The easy scapegoats would be Schottenheimer and Callahan, which would buy at least 1 more year of Sanchez.

If we somehow ended up with the # 1 pick, trading the chance at the supposed "greatest QB prospect since Peyton Manning" would be the move that would happen in all likelihood.

Not that any of this matters; no way we end up with the # 1 pick. You have to be a complete failure in every facet of the game to top the Dolphins or Colts. We still have a very good defense and special teams, and enough playmakers on offense to make weaker teams look silly. Our floor is about 6 wins.

You are the most delusional of them all. Luck isnt gauranteed, even if you do get him, just like every other highly touted NCAA QB thats supposed to be great. The QB play, isnt even the reason why you lose games. It because your team sucks really really big donkey dick. To say a rookie QB playing in this division, in the AFC, gets you to the playoffs just by drafting him might take the cake on the stupidity you've shown on this board.

Congrats.

The last two quarterbacks to be talked the way Luck is being hearlded about leading up to a draft were Peyton Manning and John Elway.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Anyone that refused to draft Luck in lieu of Sanchez would be deserving of a pink slip at that exact moment.

This is what 9/11 emotional crap does to a person.

Can you remind me what this 9/11 thing is in reference too? You keep bringing it up, yet I have no clue what you're talking about. 9/11 had zero impact on my life. I'm from Seattle and don't know a soul in the northeastern part of the country.

Both our GM and Rex have hitched their wagons to Sanchez, so to speak. No way they dump him 1 year removed from his 2nd straight AFC Title game appearance, even if we go 2-14. Especially when you consider how long it took for us to dump Pennington. The easy scapegoats would be Schottenheimer and Callahan, which would buy at least 1 more year of Sanchez.

If we somehow ended up with the # 1 pick, trading the chance at the supposed "greatest QB prospect since Peyton Manning" would be the move that would happen in all likelihood.

Not that any of this matters; no way we end up with the # 1 pick. You have to be a complete failure in every facet of the game to top the Dolphins or Colts. We still have a very good defense and special teams, and enough playmakers on offense to make weaker teams look silly. Our floor is about 6 wins.

I hope that's their mentality. The Jets could be pretty good with an above average quarterback.

Roll Tide!

Archived