Vlad Ducasse

SoFlaJets

Is***OFFICIALLY*** a bust-he is done. They gave him another shot and once again, he almost gets Sanchez killed-every time he's in there Sanchez is in REAL DANGER. He was benched after 2 series tonight. He needs to get cut-he has NO awareness-no football sense out there.

Baxter is starting over Ducasse when you look at it closely. Slauson to Center, Ducasse to guard. This should work. surely Ducasse, a 2nd rd. pick with two years in the system is better than an undrafted rookie castoff with three weeks in the system. Right? He'll stick for two more years. Then Tanny can claim he's really good but we wanted to go in another direction.

Anymore. Won't be tolerated anymore. Not after the last few, anyway. Vernon says hi.

At least in Vernons case everyone agreed he was the pick and no one around that pick has been good. I'm Ducasse's case that was the deepest draft class ever and we blew that pick.

At least in Vernons case everyone agreed he was the pick and no one around that pick has been good. I'm Ducasse's case that was the deepest draft class ever and we blew that pick.

What do you mean "WE"? I was working that day. Had nothing to do with it. I ain't going down for the Ducasse pick man!

Ducasse is the only back up tackle. I was shocked when they went with him instead of Schlauderaff at LG. I think everybody getting down on him for not picking up everything mid-game is a little over the top.

ducasse doesnt bear the responsibility.the fo does

Archived