Anyone interesting in writing post game recaps?

Maxman

I can't do it anymore. :)

Matt Keach does an excellent job with the report cards after the game. We need someone to put up post game recaps right after the game each week. Doesn't have to be a novel, something recapping the action at a high level and pointing out the problems or things that they did well is all that is needed.

Let me know...thanks.

Matt Keach does an excellent job with the report cards after the game. We need someone to put up post game recaps right after the game each week. Doesn't have to be a novel, something recapping the action at a high level and pointing out the problems or things that they did well is all that is needed.

Let me know...thanks.

Sure, Ill do it tonight....

Ravens Defense: 21

Jets Defense/Offfense/ST: 17

Anything else need to be said?

Let me know...thanks.

Here is your week 4 recap:

This game started out with the offense sucking, and dropped off a clip from there. The Ravens defense gained more yardage than the Jets offense, and the Oline was getting busted open like Sanchez's quinceañera pinata. And on a personal note, to all the scumbags in Baltimore running your mouths "go back to New York," I did, enjoy your festering STD pustule of a city, you deserve each other you mother-effers.

f##k you all, and good night.

Max,

Working on the card right now before day job. Just flabbergasted at this game, it was tough to muster up the effort last night.

Hopefully someone steps up to do the recaps.

Thanks Matt. Yours is the toughest job of all, especially after a loss like that. Thanks...

I should do this because I'm the most level headed realistic knowledgable humorous fan on the site, but I'm not sure people can handle my writing style. I'd need an editor.

What? An editor? No negotiation for a personal assistant, meal money, room service and an unlimited bar tab?

Here is your week 4 recap:

This game started out with the offense sucking, and dropped off a clip from there. The Ravens defense gained more yardage than the Jets offense, and the Oline was getting busted open like Sanchez's quinceañera pinata. And on a personal note, to all the scumbags in Baltimore running your mouths "go back to New York," I did, enjoy your festering STD pustule of a city, you deserve each other you mother-effers.

f##k you all, and good night.

Lol, sorry guys, I had just got in after getting back from Baltimore, was NOT in the greatest mood after a long day.

Archived