Clowney's Tweet

hollywood nosebleed

Wow.

Well, I don't give myself a lot of credit for knowing a ton about playcalling... but I do know that I predicted the last pick-6, and about 7-8 other players I called out before the snap... I shouldn't be able to do that, seriously.

Wow.

Well, I don't give myself a lot of credit for knowing a ton about playcalling... but I do know that I predicted the last pick-6, and about 7-8 other players I called out before the snap... I shouldn't be able to do that, seriously.

I didn't predict it. However, we were down by 10 if I recall and had been miserable all game on offense.

So right before the play, I said, "Just be safe here and settle down. We'll take the 3 if that is what it comes to, Nothing crazy, important thing here is getting into a rhythm since this game is still in reach."

Boom! Screen for 6!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

If Ed Reed comes up to the line to man up on a WR split out wide.....why didn't Sanchez audible to a quick fade? It's an obvious man coverage/blitz!!! You can't throw a screen in tight man to man coverage, even Madden football players know this. It just doesn't work cause they are following you with tight coverage wherever you go. Does Sanchez have the football IQ of a High School QB?

I thought Sanchez was going to be good, but unless things are going his way during games, he's a below average QB who can't handle adversity. However if the run's working well and Sanchez has a lead, then he's about as good as Trent Dilfer.

Archived