JiFtheOracle

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Suspects:

Slats

Ape

Crusher

I'm guessing at least 2 of them are scum.

Seems to me that Ape and Slats are scrambling to avoid lynching Crusher. Brett train wasn't working so now they are pushing Hess.Hess.

You should pay closer attention to your top suspects. I haven't done a thing to push Hess. In fact, I currently have one eyebrow raised at the quickness of his train, and look forward to seeing his crazy black reaction to it.

In the meantime I'll...

unvote

vote: Jetscode

No way I'll be around at the deadline tomorrow, but I should be on between tonight and tomorrow morning to cast a more consolidating vote if need be.

Did Wombape just say he caught at least 2 scum? Really?

I like his selective memory on who is "avoiding" lynching Crusher. I made my case on Crusher and am willing to go back to him if it comes to it, however at the time I moved off of him we had no deadline - and all we were getting was a litany of people saying they don't want to lynch Crusher because he's "easy". So I put my attention into poking some others, less active players like BG, Hess and Slats. What would you have preferred I do? Keep repeating my case on Crusher over and over to try to convince people to vote him... even though I have no idea if he is town or scum, and essentially had a case built on mock outrage? Really?

At the moment I've got nothing - I could convince myself that Brett and Crusher have both tried to manipulate my tendency to bully a lynch. I've flip-flopped on the two of them a lot. Ultimately, the person whose alignment I'd like to know most is Pac's... if he is scum, THEN I would have a more definitive outlook on both Crusher and Brett's play on both D1 and D2.

Top Suspects:

Slats

Ape

Crusher

I'm guessing at least 2 of them are scum.

Seems to me that Ape and Slats are scrambling to avoid lynching Crusher. Brett train wasn't working so now they are pushing Hess.Hess.

Whoops, slats ain't voting Hess. Still, Ape's quick change of vote from Slats to Hess is odd.

Cool story bro.

So I really don't have much to add here. I don't feel like we have an real strong suspects that are sticking out to me. I'm going to stick to my guns here and leave my vote where it is. I'll move my vote in order to avoid a random lynch if the situation calls for it.

As to my fusion brother, I turned it down since it seemed to bother people. Plus, we have proven our might in various games before.

We agree on something. That whole series just seemed really off to me.

Unvote Crusher as I said I would

Vote Wombat

Seemed off? He caught 3 scum, 2 at a minimum... haha... playing connect the dots with people's interactions and indicting them as scum before knowing any one of their alignments... seems very Ape-ish.

I wanted to here more from Hess. Other than him telling me Im town and other incoherent ramblings. Do not thinking Im getting it. I would actually like to roast wwwwombat more than Brett.

unvote vote wombat

wait, what?

Hess hasn't posted since you voted him yet you're saying you voted him to get more out of him??? Color me confused.

Welcome to the list of people I'd vote for.

wait, what?

Hess hasn't posted since you voted him yet you're saying you voted him to get more out of him??? Color me confused.

Welcome to the list of people I'd vote for.

I was voting Hess just to get him talking. He didn;t come. Read the thread. Brett and Wwwwombat have been my wants.

So who else voted for me??? Haven't read up yet.

Me pac and a mystery guest. I was waiting for you but got bored. Plus I saw you lurking but didn;t say anything because no one is invisible to me cause of my moderativity. Thats why I play public. Im like Randy Moss , "I vote when I wanna" skillllzzzz

We agree on something. That whole series just seemed really off to me.

Unvote Crusher as I said I would

Vote Wombat

ROFL you are so full of sh*t.

unvote

Vote: Brett

Seemed off? He caught 3 scum, 2 at a minimum... haha... playing connect the dots with people's interactions and indicting them as scum before knowing any one of their alignments... seems very Ape-ish.

Don't worry, it was all part of my plan to misdirect and trap the scum (which worked btw). /Ape'd

ROFL you are so full of sh*t.

unvote

Vote: Brett

Don't worry, it was all part of my plan to misdirect and trap the scum (which worked btw). /Ape'd

Dude I think your on to something check this out. I'm pretty sure 4 or 5 of these guys are scum. What you think> amiright?

1. Ape

2. Slats

3. Crusher

4. Verbalfag

5. Brethomo

6. CTM

7. Hessdie

8. Vic

9. Pac

10. Jetscode

11. JF80

12. BleedinGreen

13. BlindGaurdian

14. wombat

15. AVM

16. Doggin

None of this seems OMGUS at all.

Good. I was worried it might.

Dude I think your on to something check this out. I'm pretty sure 4 or 5 of these guys are scum. What you think> amiright?

1. Ape

2. Slats

3. Crusher

4. Verbalfag

5. Brethomo

6. CTM

7. Hessdie

8. Vic

9. Pac

10. Jetscode

11. JF80

12. BleedinGreen