****OFFICIAL**** Jets Vs Pats Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's bad, sure. But when you're facing the worst defense in the league and you're still forced to shift a gameplan completely around the kid's inabilities, that pretty much confirms that they all suck He's thrown for 70 yards against what was the worst defense in the league coming into this game. They went an entire first quarter, after receiving the KO, without getting a first down. I mean come on, this is pathetic. Chad Henne threw for 4 bills against this team. Chad Henne dude.

Oh, I'm not excusing Sanchez at all. But the game plan is literally bad enough that it doesn't even matter how good or bad he plays. Literally not one QB in the league can do anything about his OC calling a play that has every single route stop short of the first.

Well the good news is since the D just sh*t themselves, the offense is actually now allowed to get a first down. Well... maybe. You just knew it wasn't going to happen while the Jets D was actually playing well and they were within one score.

LOL... starting on the 8? nevermind that I said that.

Oh, I'm not excusing Sanchez at all. But the game plan is literally bad enough that it doesn't even matter how good or bad he plays. Literally not one QB in the league can do anything about his OC calling a play that has every single route stop short of the first.

Oh come on man, that was one play. One play.

Oh come on man, that was one play. One play.

It's one example of the constant ineptitude. One play or not, that is absolutely completely unacceptable. We could sit here and go over play by play and sure as hell come up with a lot more than just one. I don't give a sh*t if I was out there playing QB, trying to give Schotty an even slight pass for today is laughable.

Call is over-turned... that's your ball game.

Archived