****OFFICIAL**** Jets Vs Pats Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Run it every single play. Really. NE's taking chance after chance and it's going to backfire at some point because our defenders have been in the right position just about every single time. Don't even think about putting any aspect of this game right now in Sanchez's hands.

Pew pew pew.

That they're deserving of it doesn't mean you actually act on it. That's the problem. There are ways to handle it and there are ways to not handle it, going King Kong on the sidelines every single week is exactly how you don't handle it.

Sorry, got a little distracted, as I was saying... it's a fair point no doubt, but there's definitely part of you that can understand where he's coming from. In hindsight you know it was a bad idea, but considering how that game was really already over and the TO would mean absolutely nothing, I was kind of glad to see it at the time.

He's good for another pick or 2 at least today. Rex and Pettine are winning the chess match, that he's actually taking a few shots at Revis is very, very encouraging. This is Sanchez's game to lose at this point.

It's certainly a possibility, but part of that depends on if the Pats can get over their obsession with their team living and dying by the hand of Brady. While that's usually worked for them (at least in the regular season), I agree with your assessment that if the Pats keep it up it can keep biting them in the a$$, but Green-Ellis has had a few nice runs so they could choose to ease off a bit on that, but I suppose we'll see. The fact that the Pats get the ball to start the second half might quickly tell us a lot about how things will play out for the rest of this game.

Revis needs to be punched in the face for passing Welker off to Eric ******* Smith. And Mike Pettine does too for not benching that ******* loser yet.

Just to be clear, that's all on Smith, but I've got to expect that from him, so I expect everyone else to compesnate for it.

JETSB ALLL!!!

Archived