E-MAIL THE JETS NOW!

Ghost

I have to care.

The Jets dont care. they got their money from suckers (who paid for psl's) meanwhile tickets are being sold for insanely low prices from what Ive seen so far this year. the Jets dont care as long as their cash flow is golden, which it is.

The Jets dont care. they got their money from suckers (who paid for psl's) meanwhile tickets are being sold for insanely low prices from what Ive seen so far this year. the Jets dont care as long as their cash flow is golden, which it is.

I once got into an argument with you about two years ago all over disagreeing with you. However, I'm starting to see your side of the story.

i wrote them! ty for posting that, felt good to vent! heres what I wrote.

I'm sure i'm not the first to write you on this subject but I have to tell you all what I think. it's really pathetic that me, "a guy thats never played and organized football in my life" can sit on my couch and call 8 out of 10 plays befor the ball is snapped. now if I know this it seems like the pro's would also. I can make a recording next week if anyone needs proof. heck my wife calls half of the plays! sure its not double slants, a te out, a rb screen, it's pass, short pass, or run. but heck SHE KNOWS! I don't understand why schotty is still there! give the reigns over to call Callahan! we need a change! NOW be for schotty ruins the season!

as a jets fan my whole 30 years of life, I've never seen a mmore predictable offense. you all have to see this. please! I'm not alone here, 9 out of 10 jet fans feel this way. come on over to www.jetnation.com and check out the forums. sure were just fans and we don't know how to run a team. but we do call your offense every week.

Forget boycotts etc. Let me tell you how it is in here Lions-land.

One of the Detroit radio guys ran the numbers a year or so back.

If William Clay Ford did this:

-Decided he wanted to watch the games alone

-Pulled back all tickets (sold NONE all year)

-Sat in an empty stadium for 16 games by himself on the 50

-Sold no beer/food/merch all year other than what he ate in his empty stadium

...He'd still make 50 million.

Forget boycotts etc. Let me tell you how it is in here Lions-land.

One of the Detroit radio guys ran the numbers a year or so back.

If William Clay Ford did this:

-Decided he wanted to watch the games alone

-Pulled back all tickets (sold NONE all year)

-Sat in an empty stadium for 16 games by himself on the 50

-Sold no beer/food/merch all year other than what he ate in his empty stadium

...He'd still make 50 million.

2f0ef064-30c9-4482-bd57-cb4de74cc9cb.jpg

Its becoming a world of protest and revolution right before our eyes. Up with the People! Down with corporate shenanigans! From now on WE own the Jets! We will not rest until Schotty is fired! Occupy Metlife Stadium! I'll be there leading the troops! And I'll be wearing my $250 Klecko throwback Jersey so you can recognize me! Make sure you bring money, the concessions will be open and there will be various Jets items available to be autographed by myself and various former players. If you don't have the cash, there will be a stand set up where you can apply for a Citibank Jetnation credit card. Down with Corporate Greed! Down with Woody Johnson! Down with Shottenheimer! wait. I might be doing this wrong.

Here's what I wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Thomas Shane and I am an AFRICAN PRINCE. Unfortunately, the honestly-earned fortunes of my family have been frozen by an evil regime that has me living in exile. The good news is that I can retrieve these funds if only you can send me $400.00(USD), for which I will guarantee you a return of $4,000,000(USD)!! Help us undo this injustice and you will be richly rewarded. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank You,

The Premier Thomas Mbumute Shane

P.S. Fire Schottenheimer

Let me just say that I hope... I really hope... that the Jets front office makes personnel decisions based on fan emails.

Especially the ones with spelling errors, horrible grammar and sensationalistic suggestions one what should be done instead.

Wait... I started out being sarcastic about this... then remembered that Woody Johnson is our owner... where is that link to email the team again?

Okay, here is what I wrote:

Dear Woodie Jonson.

I em a jets Fan thru and through. I love this team with all my hart and joy. Pleaes take a momint to here out my sugestins.

1.) Our offence is realy bad. Mark Sanchez could be better then Joe Montagna, but he needs better protecshun.

b.) Brian Schotinhymer doesnt' make good play calls. He always makes Sanchez throw it two shallow and for intersepshuns. He needs to run it more and then pass it when it can be complete to Santiono.

Third of all the defence needs to stop letting peoplel score against us.

Thank you for the oppurtoonity to share my thoughts.

Sinseerly,

Optimus Primate

Dear Entry Level newyorkjets.com Employee (or perhaps, intern),

Do you laugh at fans when they send you emails thinking that you're actually someone with a real role on this team? Do you forward these emails to your web developer friends? I bet the graphics guys love them too!

Since we both know, as you're reading this email, that you've likely never met Woody Johnson or Mike Tannenbaum, nor could you even get a meeting with them if you tried, I'm just curious as to what you do with these fan emails?

EY

Okay, here is what I wrote:

Dear Woodie Jonson.

I em a jets Fan thru and through. I love this team with all my hart and joy. Pleaes take a momint to here out my sugestins.

1.) Our offence is realy bad. Mark Sanchez could be better then Joe Montagna, but he needs better protecshun.

b.) Brian Schotinhymer doesnt' make good play calls. He always makes Sanchez throw it two shallow and for intersepshuns. He needs to run it more and then pass it when it can be complete to Santiono.

Third of all the defence needs to stop letting peoplel score against us.

Thank you for the oppurtoonity to share my thoughts.

Sinseerly,

Optimus Primate

Sadly, I understood all of that perfectly...lol. You ever see those studies that say if the first and last letter of a work are right, your brain looks over the misspellings? That's what it was like reading your letter :)

Archived