This TomShane Thing......All of this is just a MYSTERY

JonEJet

Ever notice Greengal and Verde are in almost EVERY hijacked thread? What's that all about Ladies?

have you ever noticed that Ms. chick pea has to comment that everyone is hijacking threads? :roll:

we add a little spice ... keep you on your toes :mrgreen:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you ever noticed that Ms. chick pea has to comment that everyone is hijacking threads? :roll:

we add a little spice ... keep you on your toes :mrgreen:

That's because I am an annoying know-it-all. :wink:

Hon - if that is your idea of Spice, you have bigger problems than I originally thought.

Ever notice Greengal and Verde are in almost EVERY hijacked thread? What's that all about Ladies?

It's quite simple really, we know nothing about football.

How did this thread turn from "The Mystery of Tom Shane" to the "Hey, look at me!!" thread?

Are you directing that at me? I did not turn it into that. :shock: I think it was Bren, actually.

:lol:

Everyone at Jetnation is a "hey, look at me" kind of person. Differing extremes - but our mere presence is proof positive that each one of us craves some kind of attention.

:lol:

Ah, just call me Lucy Van Pelt. :lol:

Nothing screems "look at me" worse then a PATS fan on a Jets message board.

Sorry Garb :lol:

Nothing screems "look at me" worse then a PATS fan on a Jets message board.

Sorry Garb :lol:

Duh! :lol: Although I don't consider this a Jets Board really. Rather, a cyber gathering spot for some real weirdos. Hmmm.....JetNation - the Land of Misfit Toys!!!

btw - I put your stinkin' FFL check in the mail this morning! #-o

Duh! :lol: Although I don't consider this a Jets Board really. Rather, a cyber gathering spot for some real weirdos. Hmmm.....JetNation - the Land of Misfit Toys!!!

btw - I put your stinkin' FFL check in the mail this morning! #-o

Did you spray perfume on it for me :lol:

WOW! Gang Green Girl takes off the gloves!

BTW - This is where the phone number is registered.

Calvary Prison Ministry

CEO

Director Mr. Don Ciarico

CONTACT INFO

Tel.: 585-482-1902

Mobile: 585-746-3463

Fax: 585-482-1249

Send email to this ministry

World Wide Web Site:

Link is not activated.

PO BOX 90725

Rochester

New York

United States

Our denomination/church

Calvary Chapel

Updated: 20 Aug 2005

Who We Are

Calvary Prison Ministry is an outreach organization that reaches out to help those that are lost and In need of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We go into several institutions to teach the Word of God, provide Biblical counseling, supply Bibles and study materials to the inmates.

Our Vision

The mission of Calvary Prison Ministry is to reach out to prison inmates and their families with the love of Jesus in a way that will bring the lost to Christ, strengthen the hurting and down-trodden, and bring hope and peace where there is none to the praise and glory of Jesus Christ.

Types Of Activity

Calvary Prison Ministry is bringing the Word of God and love of Christ into the local jails and prisons in the greater Rochester area. We have the privilege of seeing the love of Jesus Christ work in those who come to hear the Word of God.

Monroe, Orleans, Livingston Counties in New York.

Support In

Prayer Requests:

Chaplains, Guards, Inmates.

Workers - health, families, vehicles.

Cargo Van - immediate need.

Workers to pick up food donations between 1:00 and 3:00 pm week days.

Mature Christian single man to be overseer at the transitional house.

Manager responsible for mailing tapes to inmates.

Librarian to sort and prepare donated reading materials.

Worship leaders.

Ministry Events

No upcoming events listed at INPM Calendar of Events.

Bob if you call him tell him that I say hi. And that I miss him. :(

Sorry to hear that. I'm always the last to know. Are you taking volunteers for the cremation? :)

Cremation??

Max had him stuffed and mounted. Max insists he had nothing to do with him being on all 4's and in assless chaps but I digress.

Cremation??

Max had him stuffed and mounted. Max insists he had nothing to do with him being on all 4's and in assless chaps but I digress.

Bro I told you I mounted TomShane. But that was like 2 years ago. And I apologized. Don't bring me into this.

Ms. V ...this is the second time you are kissing the great and mighty weblord's hiney today.... :lol:..

whats up with that? :shock::mrgreen:

Yeah ladies please stop being nice to me...my ego might get even more out of control.

I would hate for such a thing to happen! :roll:

Ms. V ...this is the second time you are kissing the great and mighty weblord's hiney today.... :lol:..

whats up with that? :shock::mrgreen:

I wasn't kissing his ass. I truly thought it was funny. "Jets like Bush" on it's own, is funny.

I hate Max. He knows that. :mrgreen:

I wasn't kissing his a$$. I truly thought it was funny. "Jets like Bush" on it's own, is funny.

I hate Max. He knows that. :mrgreen:

did anyone else hear someone backpeddling? :lol:;)

ok ...got it ... V hates Max :D

i didnt think it was funny... but no big surprise we have different senses of humor, eh V? ;):lol:

did anyone else hear someone backpeddling? :lol:;)

ok ...got it ... V hates Max :D

i didnt think it was funny... but no big surprise we have different senses of humor, eh V? ;):lol:

Yes, different. Remember the whole Monty Python thread? :lol:

This is just crazy, gg..SOMEONE has to get this thread back on track!

Where is Bob when you need him?

Archived