This TomShane Thing......All of this is just a MYSTERY

JonEJet

Please...My wife Tivo's this POS everyday...trust me...it's not by choice.

..you know you watch and there's nothing wrong with it. As for this thread, I personally don't know why Tom is gone other than the reasons Max stated before. If thats true or not none of us have any business talking about a man that can't be here to defend himself or answer any questions. You should all wish him luck and let him live. Speculation is just as bad if not worse than ASSumptions...Im off my soap box now...Love ya Tom and Miss you!!.. :oops:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Goodwin was peniciled in as the backup center, but I know he can't play the position. Why? Because I'm the one coaching him. Why was he second on the depth chart? Oh, I never thought Mawae would ever get hurt. When he did, I paniced. Same thing with Bollinger. Never thought he'd actually have to play. Just kept him on the roster as sort of a quid pro quo with Terry, you know hey, obviously you cant fire me so I'll try to make you look good and keep all your draft picks on the roster. "

this is my nomination for post of the day tomorrow - hilarious from start to finish. fine work Moses.

JMO Herm doesn't have roster control or want it. Goodwin was drafted by Terry. Bollinger was drafted by Terry. The coaching staff isn't like Parcells or Belly. THey don't wear two hats and decide on the spot who stays and who goes. Terry makes the final list, for ill or worse, that's the way it is. Everyone says their peace but Terry makes the roster. Firing or not hiring Herm doesn't stop the Pagel, Goodwin, Yovanovitz, Bollinger's of the world from showing up on draft day.

this is my nomination for post of the day tomorrow - hilarious from start to finish. fine work Moses.

JMO Herm doesn't have roster control or want it. Goodwin was drafted by Terry. Bollinger was drafted by Terry. The coaching staff isn't like Parcells or Belly. THey don't wear two hats and decide on the spot who stays and who goes. Terry makes the final list, for ill or worse, that's the way it is. Everyone says their peace but Terry makes the roster. Firing or not hiring Herm doesn't stop the Pagel, Goodwin, Yovanovitz, Bollinger's of the world from showing up on draft day.

Consider it nominated. :lol: It's become Post of the Week, though, just to let you know.

Lets see if anyone can come up with the real reason

I have and idea, but lets see if someone else brings it up

jett, i guarantee u that he and max had a silly fight about the artistic direction of this site and tom had a hissy fit. I absolutely guarantee it.

its not big deal, max is the gene simmons of jn.com, while tom was ace.

jett, i guarantee u that he and max had a silly fight about the artistic direction of this site and tom had a hissy fit. I absolutely guarantee it.

its not big deal, max is the gene simmons of jn.com, while tom was ace.

Who is Tom Shane?

Accidental upload. Looked like it only uploaded half to me!

:mrgreen:

It WAS half of a photo. It was for a project I was illustrating. I have a stupid label system and I thought it was a different avatar.

So now you know what I look like. Or half of what I look like. Oh well.

I ruin websites. RUIN them, I say!!! Mystery solved. :roll:

For those of you who must know, you can call Tom directly and ask him yourself: (585) 482-1902

WOW! Gang Green Girl takes off the gloves!

BTW - This is where the phone number is registered.

Calvary Prison Ministry

CEO

Director Mr. Don Ciarico

CONTACT INFO

Tel.: 585-482-1902

Mobile: 585-746-3463

Fax: 585-482-1249

Send email to this ministry

World Wide Web Site:

Link is not activated.

PO BOX 90725

Rochester

New York

United States

Our denomination/church

Calvary Chapel

Updated: 20 Aug 2005

Who We Are

Calvary Prison Ministry is an outreach organization that reaches out to help those that are lost and In need of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We go into several institutions to teach the Word of God, provide Biblical counseling, supply Bibles and study materials to the inmates.

Our Vision

The mission of Calvary Prison Ministry is to reach out to prison inmates and their families with the love of Jesus in a way that will bring the lost to Christ, strengthen the hurting and down-trodden, and bring hope and peace where there is none to the praise and glory of Jesus Christ.

Types Of Activity

Calvary Prison Ministry is bringing the Word of God and love of Christ into the local jails and prisons in the greater Rochester area. We have the privilege of seeing the love of Jesus Christ work in those who come to hear the Word of God.

Monroe, Orleans, Livingston Counties in New York.

Support In

Prayer Requests:

Chaplains, Guards, Inmates.

Workers - health, families, vehicles.

Cargo Van - immediate need.

Workers to pick up food donations between 1:00 and 3:00 pm week days.

Mature Christian single man to be overseer at the transitional house.

Manager responsible for mailing tapes to inmates.

Librarian to sort and prepare donated reading materials.

Worship leaders.

Ministry Events

No upcoming events listed at INPM Calendar of Events.

Ever notice Greengal and Verde are in almost EVERY hijacked thread? What's that all about Ladies?

GGG - you do not go unnoticed either.....hijacking threads with Hockey nonsense!

You too, Brenda! If you insist on continuing with your picture posting bonanza - please make them all like your avatar.

Then we have the lovely Mrs. Max who insists on being nice! I mean really now - what is THAT all about?

Archived