Rex vs tom coughlin

Joewillie2k12

All I been hearing from Giant fans is that how much they hate Rex Ryan and if he was the Giant coach they would be embarrassed for all the stuff that comes out of the mouth of the Jet's coach ---Do the Giant fans ever watch their headcoach on the sideline game day? LOL. F -bombs, out of control -head ready to explode crazy maniac. Coughlin has had malcontent players also -more then Rex. Granted, Coughlin won a SB-he's been a HC in the NFL since 1995-- and it took a lucky hot streak one season to accomplish it. Take out an easy dropped Int by Asante Samuels -a chuck a luck, freak pass to a 4th string special team WR in the superbowl and Coughlin would be long gone by now.

I don't know one Giant fan that likes Coughlin.

I think he's an underrated coach, because he's just so unlikeable. He's probably a better coach than someone like a B. Cowher, but his demeanor of a whiny bitch makes people lose respect for him.

This. I only know one Giants fan who likes Coughlin and he's the type of homer who thinks Bradshaw is the best back in the league.

I don't know one Giant fan that likes Coughlin.

I think he's an underrated coach, because he's just so unlikeable. He's probably a better coach than someone like a B. Cowher, but his demeanor of a whiny bitch makes people lose respect for him.

I agree with this...I think Coughlin is a hell of a coach. That said, I've never seen Rex full on verbally assault one of his players on the sidelines for the world to see like Coughlin does which I find more embarrassing than being funny in a presser.

Trust me, I'm dealing with this a UF right now. Muschamps antics on the sidelines are nothing short of an embarassement, let alone the product he's putting out there. It only makes it worse.

No offense, but who cares what someone acts like if you are getting the most out of your team....and Coughlin is. That SB victory doesn't hurt either. I think it was Crusher that brought up the point that it doesn't matter much what you say or do as long as you're winning. The Giants are 4-2 and tops in their division. A division that includes a self-destructing, yet more talented team, in the Cowboys and the self-proclaimed "Dream Team." Coughlin is doing alright.

Coughlin is a jackass who got a miracle run 2007.

His Giant teams have basically started fast and finished miserably.

2004 start 4-1 finish the year 6-10

2006 start 6-2 finish the year 2-7 getting bounced by the Eagles in the first round.

2008 start 11-1 finish the year 1-4 getting bounced by the Eagles again in the first round

2009 start 5-0 finish the year 8-8 miss the playoffs

2010 start 6-2 and finish 10-6 mising the playoffs again.

All this talk of Coughlin being a great coach is hogwash.

Yet douche bags like Fatacessa say he is good man and doesn't deserver to be fired.

Coughlin sucks.

No offense, but who cares what someone acts like if you are getting the most out of your team....and Coughlin is.

2004 start 4-1 finish the year 6-10

2006 start 6-2 finish the year 2-7 getting bounced by the Eagles in the first round.

2008 start 11-1 finish the year 1-4 getting bounced by the Eagles again in the first round

2009 start 5-0 finish the year 8-8 miss the playoffs

2010 start 6-2 and finish 10-6 mising the playoffs again.

No offense, but who cares what someone acts like if you are getting the most out of your team....and Coughlin is. That SB victory doesn't hurt either. I think it was Crusher that brought up the point that it doesn't matter much what you say or do as long as you're winning. The Giants are 4-2 and tops in their division. A division that includes a self-destructing, yet more talented team, in the Cowboys and the self-proclaimed "Dream Team." Coughlin is doing alright.

The Giants are 4-2 on a cupcake schedule to this point. They would be 3-3 if not for an idiot referee handing them the Cardinal game. Their schedule gets a lot harder form here. They'll be lucky to win 7 games this year.

Rex is too boastful for my tastes just me- i like actions to speak for myself.

Coughlin belittles his players in full view whcih is worse to humiliate them

Agree with all of this.

Everyone associated with the Giants organization is waiting around until Bill Cowher takes his job.

I have no idea what it's like to be a Jets fan in NY sharing the spotlight with another team from NY that plays in the same stadium. It's must be interesting, to say the least, and certainly the cause for much of this venom. The Francessa's and Lupica's of the world don't help matters. Must be media nirvana there....whipping up the respective fanbases into a frenzy. Not to be outdone - Boston media is riding the rally beer story to death. And by death, I mean all day and night to the point you want to kill.

So, I'll get back on my horse and ride away. This 'aint my rodeo.

I have no idea what it's like to be a Jets fan in NY sharing the spotlight with another team from NY that plays in the same stadium. It's must be interesting, to say the least, and certainly the cause for much of this venom. The Francessa's and Lupica's of the world don't help matters. Must be media nirvana there....whipping up the respective fanbases into a frenzy. Not to be outdone - Boston media is riding the rally beer story to death. And by death, I mean all day and night to the point you want to kill.

So, I'll get back on my horse and ride away. This 'aint my rodeo.

It's actually quite fun. Constant friction.

holy crap some of u jets fans are pathetic.. i see people cry and harp over every little thing that happens with the giants. some of u really have the big/little brother complex... stop crying about who is the best team in new york, they are nfc and we are afc.. care about 3 teams, the ones in our division, patriots, bills, dolphins

Archived