Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

the funny thing is had I not been pulled away for a family emergency last Friday I 100% would have hammered Crush to get the game moving... for real.

That's horsesh*t. You still had a chance to win the game at the end and totally blew it.

Crusher punked both Slats and Pac. Awesome job by Crusher. I don't know why he was so antsy in the scum thread. He had it in the bag with Slats and Pac still in the game.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's horsesh*t. You still had a chance to win the game at the end and totally blew it.

Crusher punked both Slats and Pac. Awesome job by Crusher. I don't know why he was so antsy in the dead thread. He had it in the bag with Slats and Pac still in the game.

cause he's a fat nervous tub of goo?

A lot of great stuff in the scum and dead threads.

I love this from Slats:

SMC deserves to lose anyway. He played horribly.

LOL. You lost too because of your blinders and hardon for me. I sucked this game and you allowed Crusher to punk you.

I apologize to Verbal for screwing it up for him. But it worked out for the best because Slats and Pac lost too.

cause he's a fat nervous tub of goo?

100% correct. So not good at this. Truth is we won this game because of Hess. He left me dangling at L1 and created the "no way that would happen if he was scum" Tards win. Then left me fat and floundering alone in the scum thread. LOL

SMC's coaching me up was a big help. He said it at the end and I did it.

Nice job Bleedin.

100% correct. So not good at this. Truth is we won this game because of Hess. He left me dangling at L1 and created the "no way that would happen if he was scum" Tards win. Then left me fat and floundering alone in the scum thread. LOL

SMC's coaching me up was a big help. He said it at the end and I did it.

Nice job Bleedin.

Glad I could help! :)

You won flying solo before in The Thing game. You're better scum than you give yourself credit for. You completely fooled Slats and Pac.

Well done Crusher.

Scum MVP: 4-way daisy chain tie between Jif, SMC, slats and PAC

CTM wins for most gay obsession posts for a dead player.

Town MVP: me, for trying to unselfishly take a bullet and succeeding. Also, for not being one of the town apes.

Good game Crushlove. I knew you were a scumbot. Definitely smart thing to kill me because I was coming out swinging.

Tough game for me because I have a really hard time getting a read on SMC and Hess...so toward the end their I was really starting to question if I read SMC wrong.

I feel good knowing that my last day I was on the last 2 scum. Crusher and Hess.

I think my reputation remains.

Thanks BG.

ANd thanks bleedin! was fun.. Can you tell me what balance questions you had?

Well the problem started out with having 3 scum in a 11 man game, which is over the typical maximum of 25% scum. From there I started making tweaks back and forth but felt like it kept getting too far in one direction or the other. So eventually I made the third scum a symp to counteract that a bit, and then originally was going to get rid of the godfather all together, but I figured it worked better theme-wise to have White be convinced Orange was town, while Cabot could figure out he was a cop, which I thought would essentially accomplish the same thing as no godfather.

Only problem there was I didn't think about it until after I started the game that with it done that way, there would be potentially two scum found in one night (if both you and 80 investigated correctly), which obviously would've swung things waaaay in the town's direction, but you guys helped avoid that issue by lynching 80 day one. In the end I think it all worked out ok.

Good game Crushlove. I knew you were a scumbot. Definitely smart thing to kill me because I was coming out swinging.

Tough game for me because I have a really hard time getting a read on SMC and Hess...so toward the end their I was really starting to question if I read SMC wrong.

I feel good knowing that my last day I was on the last 2 scum. Crusher and Hess.

Thanks BG.

Haha... It sure does chimpy. This was without question the worst I've seen you play. You legit were "on to" every player in the game at some point. It was awesome... I give you credit though, when you are flummoxed you don't pipe down instead you ham it up and revel in the boldness of being wrong. I dig it. Its way funnier that way. I'm happy to welcome you to the animal kingdom... Just don't forget who the top gorilla is 'round here.

Crusher punked both Slats and Pac. Awesome job by Crusher. I don't know why he was so antsy in the scum thread. He had it in the bag with Slats and Pac still in the game.

Naw it's true.. you have no idea the stress I've been under the last few days. I would have hammered Crush that day if I didn't have to bolt if for nothing else to move the game.

Last night though I'll take the blame. I convinced myself there was no way that lunatic Hess would bus Crush. I can't believe he thought I would forget about him (hess) once his scummate was gone lol.

If I hammer Crush we win in a wipeout... didn't happen though so good job scum.

Thanks BG.

Dude you had us. Totally fun.

Haha... It sure does chimpy. This was without question the worst I've seen you play. You legit were "on to" every player in the game at some point. It was awesome... I give you credit though, when you are flummoxed you don't pipe down instead you ham it up and revel in the boldness of being wrong. I dig it. Its way funnier that way. I'm happy to welcome you to the animal kingdom... Just don't forget who the top gorilla is 'round here.

Ha! Very tough game for me. I hate voting my Crushlove and I cant read Hess or SMC. And Crushlove was being so mean to me when I was pressuring him. Truth is, I wasnt sure about anything other than Crushlove being scum and that didnt happen until I watched the way he took down Hess. I only voted Hess because everyone else was. I was going to be a stubborn **** and not take my vote off Crusher, but I wanted to see someone die.

Awesome setup, Bleedin. Very enjoyable to play. Glad I made it to endgame, but that was only because I played so horribly. LOL.

And, sorry about bending the rules so much. That's just part of my mafia shtick. :D

Well, the upside to this is that Verbal also lost.

h8u

hehe

Thanks BG.

How about that "Verb is definitely scum" thing? Hmm?

h8u hehe

I sincerely apologize about that. My vendetta is over with you.

But for Pac and his betrayal? I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up...

Besides that, hope everything works out IRL, Pac

So do people feel like going again? My game is pretty much ready... I can post a sign-up thread and we can probably get going next Monday if people need a few days off..

The game is for 16 people, but I can probably swing 15-17ish. Its a lot of players, but the game shouldn't last too long.

So do people feel like going again? My game is pretty much ready... I can post a sign-up thread and we can probably get going next Monday if people need a few days off..

The game is for 16 people, but I can probably swing 15-17ish. Its a lot of players, but the game shouldn't last too long.

If you start it they will come.

Yes... please

Crush, you played a fantastic game. You and Hess both. It's crazy the way the two of you went at each other.

SMC is the scummiest townie in the history of mafia.

I briefly regretted shooting the ape, then later I regretted not shooting him sooner.

Crush, you played a fantastic game. You and Hess both. It's crazy the way the two of you went at each other.

I briefly regretted shooting the ape, then later I regretted not shooting him sooner.

Haha... did you see one of my first posts in the dead thread, where my best read of the whole game was you being the one that finally had a bullet to put in me? Haha... I hope you understand why I played D1 the way I did btw... it was with purpose. I've been trying to approach the games much differently these past few. This one, as it turns out, was for you! :)

Haha... did you see one of my first posts in the dead thread, where my best read of the whole game was you being the one that finally had a bullet to put in me? Haha... I hope you understand why I played D1 the way I did btw... it was with purpose. I've been trying to approach the games much differently these past few. This one, as it turns out, was for you! :)

Honestly, if I had realized that I only had one shot, I never would've taken it D1. I planned to shoot my way thru the whole game. That would've been fun. For me, anyway.

LOL. That's probably the only way I could have made it to endgame as a townie. I'm usually NKd midway through.

Archived