Am the only one who finds it hilarious that Jason Taylor.....

Klecko73isGod

He deserves it. **** that guy. POS. Hate the mother****er.

Remember when he said the only way he'd come back for another season was if he played for Rex Ryan? Yeah, me too. ****er. He deserves that sh*t hole of a franchise.

Can I just tell you how much joy it gives me to know that in 1 season with the NYJ's he won more playoff games than his entire career in Miami...though I'd still like to erase him from my Jets memories...**** you Jason Gaylor.

He deserves it. **** that guy. POS. Hate the mother****er.

Remember when he said the only way he'd come back for another season was if he played for Rex Ryan? Yeah, me too. ****er. He deserves that sh*t hole of a franchise.

Can I just tell you how much joy it gives me to know that in 1 season with the NYJ's he won more playoff games than his entire career in Miami...though I'd still like to erase him from my Jets memories...**** you Jason Gaylor.

I love that he left the Dolphins and missed their Division title in 08 and then came back and they went right in the toilet again. I also love that some people were actually picking the Dolphins as their darkhorse going into this year and they have been just ridiculously awful.

Common denominator in disappointing Dolphins teams: Jason Taylor.

The era that he starred for that team was by far the least successful in their history. That is so completely awesome to me!

I love that he left the Dolphins and missed their Division title in 08 and then came back and they went right in the toilet again. I also love that some people were actually picking the Dolphins as their darkhorse going into this year and they have been just ridiculously awful.

Common denominator in disappointing Dolphins teams: Jason Taylor.

The era that he starred for that team was by far the least successful in their history. That is so completely awesome to me!

Agreed. I love it.

Its pay check cashing time for him. What a swan song. lol

Jason Taylor had no illusions that this was a better team than either New York or New England. Look, the guy is a future Hall Of Famer and I think he just wanted to retire a Dolphin.

He could've done that on a 1 day contract.

Plus, I disgree that he was under "no illusions." Many pundits had picked the Fins to be a playoff team. They spent money in FA. This team was supposed to contend with the Pats & Jets for the division title. They've completely collapsed.

On a side note, the Fins have lost 13 straight home games. That's amazing.

Jason Taylor had no illusions that this was a better team than either New York or New England. Look, the guy is a future Hall Of Famer and I think he just wanted to retire a Dolphin.

Partly that, and partly the fact that at this point in his career, he's willing to go to any team willing to pay him.

He could've done that on a 1 day contract.

Plus, I disgree that he was under "no illusions." Many pundits had picked the Fins to be a playoff team. They spent money in FA. This team was supposed to contend with the Pats & Jets for the division title. They've completely collapsed.

On a side note, the Fins have lost 13 straight home games. That's amazing.

Yeah, that Aqua dude guaranteed they'd finish with the better record and a better rated defense. He called them elite.

You see that old **** in his Dolphins golf cart congratulating Tebow?

That's a low point for the Dolphins.

Yeah I saw the bastard crapping his pants in his golf cart . I say point him to the nearest cliff and let him drive off. He is the ORIGINAL cheat in the NFL and the sad part is he was on the rules committee who let him get away with all of his bullsh*t

Archived