Ravens/Jags game thread

stoicsentry

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't put in words how frustrated I am with this year's schedule in terms of Sunday and Monday Night Football.

This could actually end up being a very good football game.

I'll pull for the Jaguars like never before tonight. Only two reasons why I feel the Jaguars have a fighting chance. 1). Jones-Drew can take over games. Against any team. He's a special player and 2). Joe Flacco. He's been awful come postseason play and he's also been pretty bad this season. If anyone can give a game to the Jaguars, it's Flacco himself. If the Jags can just contain Ray Rice, they can have their way with Flacco.

This could actually end up being a very good football game.

I'll pull for the Jaguars like never before tonight. Only two reasons why I feel the Jaguars have a fighting chance. 1). Jones-Drew can take over games. Against any team. He's a special player and 2). Joe Flacco. He's been awful come postseason play and he's also been pretty bad this season. If anyone can give a game to the Jaguars, it's Flacco himself. If the Jags can just contain Ray Rice, they can have their way with Flacco.

You called it baby! There's MJD for you. They gotta score here. Can't beat the Ravens with FGs,

Jags fans are loud.

Why don't Jets games ever have these awesome field level camera angles? Watch just about any game on a Sunday and you get close-up field level point of view... watch a Jets game and its birds eye view. I thought when we got the new stadium we'd get better cameras on the field.

I have MJD and Ray Ray on my fantasy football team. This is the worst first quarter in history for me. Come on guys.

F your fantasy football team man. The Jets are much more important. How can this be the worst first quarter for you, when the Ravens are losing? Which would help the Jets in major ways. Ray Rice has fumbled twice, and I'm loving each and every moment of it.

Flacco is awful considering the fact that he's a 4th year quarterback. Nice 4th and 43. But yeah, he's been drop dead horriblel during postseason play and he's shown a big decline this season. Thank god we drafted Sanchez, a quarterback who's improved each and every season, when compared to an overrated QB because of a cannon arm.

F your fantasy football team man. The Jets are much more important. How can this be the worst first quarter for you, when the Ravens are losing? Which would help the Jets in major ways. Ray Rice has fumbled twice, and I'm loving each and every moment of it.

The worst first quarter of my fantasy football life. I could care less who wins this game. The Jets need to win and take care of their own business.

Archived