SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are hysterical with your internet Bravado and the phrases you coined. I personally was robbed of the greatest Mafia saying of all time. "The Mafia Goodness" It's such an amazing act of interwebz brilliance someone at DM stole it and used it to describe one of their forums. So you guys should just shut up and enjoy my greatness. Thank you.

That was me. But at least I quoted it as "Teh Mafia Goodness", and, I'll mail you a turkey sandwhich after Thanksgiving to make up for it.

The effectiveness of the chants clearly work because I showed everyone how to use them...doesnt change the fact you guys are stealing my material. Its cool. I get it. If any of you were as cool as me, I might steal your material too.

The Ape for example as I've pointed out before has 2 million posts and #14 is the only thing thats made its way into mafia meme. All his long winded posts, tiresome posts and thats all he's contributed.

Me on the other hand, I turn out gold every game. Just call me Midas.

Wait, weren't you the idiot saying Ape was good now? So are you just stupid, or dumb as well?

You know - don't answer that.

Please lynch this goon.

If I cared I'd go back and link to the game from 5 years ago when you said you liked the term ninja and were going to start using it... your memory sucks too.

Hammer hadn't been used in a mafia game until I used it as far as I remember.

Just accept it and join the Pac12.

You haven't been playing mafia for 5 years if you started on JI. Just sayin'. And "hammer" was used before I started playing, which was 2007.

You guys are hysterical with your internet Bravado and the phrases you coined. I personally was robbed of the greatest Mafia saying of all time. "The Mafia Goodness" It's such an amazing act of interwebz brilliance someone at DM stole it and used it to describe one of their forums. So you guys should just shut up and enjoy my greatness. Thank you.

That was me. But at least I quoted it as "Teh Mafia Goodness", and, I'll mail you a turkey sandwhich after Thanksgiving to make up for it.

But we gave him credit - I remember crediting him when you and I made the final decision on some of that stuff. But I'm sure the sammich will be appreciated.

Wait, weren't you the idiot saying Ape was good now? So are you just stupid, or dumb as well?

Please lynch this goon.

You haven't been playing mafia for 5 years if you started on JI. Just sayin'. And "hammer" was used before I started playing, which was 2007.

But we gave him credit - I remember crediting him when you and I made the final decision on some of that stuff. But I'm sure the sammich will be appreciated.

Credit. Shove your credit, I need calories.

Obviously, I didn't tell the joke well if you missed it. You have waaaay more experience playing the gay. Always thought your wording "get behind the Ape" funny, not suspicous. Must be the gay nature of this forum. Anyway, your case against me was weak but not out of the ordinary which is why I focused more on the tag-team behind you. Thought we had a dealine today and with the timing of the Hess/JiF votes just didn't like the bandwagon climibing aboard. Too early to tell if they are working together but I would not be surprised if at least one of them is scum.

In all honesty you probably told teh hojoke right, it jsut wasnt' funny.

Bunch of wannabe's. Further proof that everyone steals my material.

JiF meme rules the interwebz.

Sad.

The effectiveness of the chants clearly work because I showed everyone how to use them...doesnt change the fact you guys are stealing my material. Its cool. I get it. If any of you were as cool as me, I might steal your material too.

The Ape for example as I've pointed out before has 2 million posts and #14 is the only thing thats made its way into mafia meme. All his long winded posts, tiresome posts and thats all he's contributed.

Me on the other hand, I turn out gold every game. Just call me Midas.

You ignorant, small dicked piece of feces... my very moniker "the Ape" is a derivation of the Integrity28 "meme" if you will. Rule 14 is my most universally accepted bit, across multipel sites mind you, but there's much more... like scum MVP for instance, you don't actually think you get to claim taht do you? I put the work in, more thant one person laid the accusation... your just the ******* dumb toolbag who is no better at being wrong than I am that for some reason (hmmm) pushed over-selling Ape as MVP. n

Ape has been the source of more repeat content than anyt other 3 mafia combined players ever... meme my a$$ you faggot.

ok so apparently I have to take the wheel earlier than I'd like...

1. Jif

2. Ape

3. 80

4. Crusher

5. SMC

6. Verbal

7. CTM

8. Wombat

9. AVM

10. JC

11. BG

12. Hess

13. Pac

14. Sharrow

15. Vic

16. DPR

First off I don't think I've ever seen a list filled with more schmucks in my life... Secondly I'm surprised about the lack of game related content from a few of these names. Even when they're not familiar with the source material people like CTMutt, sh*tshow, and El SMC do a little leg work by reading a wiki to share with the crowd.

In this game they have done less than nothing. Now it's certainly not iron clad but my early guess is one of them being dirty whether it be scum or a sk.

I'll unvote

vote SMC

and see what I can see..

so by taking the wheel you mean following ape and a bunch of other dudes on an already established lynch... you ******* slack job pig ****... like i said earler town couldn't have gotten a worse confirmed mouth a$$hole... and furthermore... you are an a$$hole... and I am the greaetest ape ever... and you are a bandwagoning ficker and my fist would be the perfect size of fist to plow into you r dumbe face repatedly... prepare yourseel f. doosh

I appreciate it... but the reality is, Ape has created a completely unique style of play that can only be described as Ape... jif thinks he's a pioneer but what he does't seem to get is that stupid, gay and mouthy like a **** bitch has been around for a long, long time...

mother **** all of you doosh es. i just read all that crap, and noneo f it was game related. It was all a bunch of under-accomplished worker-bee's fighting for "credit" on a website for stoinring words toghjeter that really come as no surprise and have been used before... like too long; didn't read... really you ******* dick slaps arte trying to claim that as your own??? really??? ******* sh*t... I take craps taht contribute more to the english language than you do... holy ******* sh*t.

Keep going.

thats it bro, i'm done... been leading chicks on all week, making it seem like im available and then shooting them down... cause i'm a doosh and uber loyal to my girl... now i need to get mine though. and tell ing yo fags is not my idea of solving the problem.. so **** off.

I appreciate it... but the reality is, Ape has created a completely unique style of play that can only be described as Ape... jif thinks he's a pioneer but what he does't seem to get is that stupid, gay and mouthy like a **** bitch has been around for a long, long time...

Can;t argue that. I hate the mafia goodness without the ape.

jiF actually is credited for the "Im Batman" thing that was very funny. Also his greatest scumhunter ever schtick is also integral to mafia.

We all have out little things that make us unique and add to the goodness that is mafia. Vic's spiderman pics are also legendary and spread to the rest of the boards.

******* mafia... i need ti go home and have sex nuff said.

thats it bro, i'm done... been leading chicks on all week, making it seem like im available and then shooting them down... cause i'm a doosh and uber loyal to my girl... now i need to get mine though. and tell ing yo fags is not my idea of solving the problem.. so **** off.

Two minutes? Ha!!

ahahahahahahhahahahahaha

deep breath

ahahahahahahahahahhahaha

omg, i can just imagine the ape pick up lines... So, //licks eyebrows// have you ever heard of... Mafia... I'm , uh, kind of a legend //grabs crotch

mother **** all of you doosh es. i just read all that crap, and noneo f it was game related. It was all a bunch of under-accomplished worker-bee's fighting for "credit" on a website for stoinring words toghjeter that really come as no surprise and have been used before... like too long; didn't read... really you ******* dick slaps arte trying to claim that as your own??? really??? ******* sh*t... I take craps taht contribute more to the english language than you do... holy ******* sh*t.

Spidey pics > Tebow

Please lynch this goon.

I love when stupid people call people stupid. I'm following the Ape because he's insanely good at this game. He's been on fire lately. Best instincts I've ever seen. Meme and game play are 2 different things. His meme contributions only consists of #14. While mine is legendary.

Between you and SatanFan80, I dont know who wants me more. I'll let you two fight it out. Winner gets me for one night of bliss. K?

Ape's little rant doesn't belong in the same sentance as crushers drunken wookie rant

+ 1

Complete and utter insult to Crusher's brilliance. This rant was premeditated. He talked about getting drunk and coming back here and doing a drunk rant. And it really didnt live up to the hype. Pretty lack luster to be honest. When Bretfag is the only person repping you, you know you're not funny.

Archived