SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lame.

SMC and JIF have proven to be just as detrimental at times. I haven't cost the town a win since the Police Academy game. Since then I've actually been playing pretty ******* good mafia... but if you want to push a lynch on me based on meta jokes go for it. You goon.

I was hoping you'd have the sense to see this situation for what it was, and yet here you are enabling it. Town couldn't have gotten stuck with a worse confirmed mouthpiece.

I dont recall ever been detrimental to the town. Its laughable how underrated I am in this game.

I will say, that I view you as the best player of our group. Not kidding and I'm sure I'm alone on that..but thats why Im sheepishly following your instincts on JC.

I'm not kidding, you've been on fire lately. You're really good at this all of a sudden.

Mod note: Wow, look at this! Game talk!

Fortunately for you guys, mod is pleased that his plan has worked. Also, mod is going wine tasting today during the deadline.

New deadline: Monday, 6pmPac/9pmEastern.

Note: Reversion to psychobabble will result in a Pac +1 modkill. Think of the implications that would have for the Pac-12.

I dont recall ever been detrimental to the town. Its laughable how underrated I am in this game.

I will say, that I view you as the best player of our group. Not kidding and I'm sure I'm alone on that..but thats why Im sheepishly following your instincts on JC.

I'm not kidding, you've been on fire lately. You're really good at this all of a sudden.

Smug jerk. lol

@mod - we play the patriots for first place in the afc east this week, just sayin'

Yeah, I was just about to say the same thing. Game content might be very limited that day...especially if we lose.

I was fine with todays deadline...eventhough I'm foolishly the vote leader.

On Sunday... Deadline is Monday night? Is that a problem?

If we lose, I may not be able to tolerate this webstie for a day or so... no, its not a problem though, I was just being facetious.

Okay, I'll try to check the game again tonight, but I plan on being drunk - so I may not be back until Sat night.

If we lose, I may not be able to tolerate this webstie for a day or so... no, its not a problem though, I was just being facetious.

Okay, I'll try to check the game again tonight, but I plan on being drunk - so I may not be back until Sat night.

Ah I see, well feel secure knowing that the mafia forum will always be here as a refuge to the sometimes-awfulness of the football forum.

Also, whether the Jets win or lose, I have a feeling that all of you will still be just as bored at work on Monday

I was being serious. I've been watching you lately and its very impressive.

And **** you Pac. Dont be jealous because you suck at this game and the Ape is 10x the player.

I wish i didn't waste my neg rep..

You're a pig

Scummy defense is scummy.

What are you even talking about "I want a tag team behind me"? Are you making a game-related insinuation, or a gay joke. Because the latter is marginally funny, and the former is just plain making sh*t up.

Obviously, I didn't tell the joke well if you missed it. You have waaaay more experience playing the gay. Always thought your wording "get behind the Ape" funny, not suspicous. Must be the gay nature of this forum. Anyway, your case against me was weak but not out of the ordinary which is why I focused more on the tag-team behind you. Thought we had a dealine today and with the timing of the Hess/JiF votes just didn't like the bandwagon climibing aboard. Too early to tell if they are working together but I would not be surprised if at least one of them is scum.

Players I'm willing to lynch D1

1. Jif - maybe

2. Ape - he died early last game so not really

3. 80 - nope

4. Crusher - not until at least D2, he's my dragon

5. SMC - possibly

6. Verbal - nope

7. CTM - meh, I'd consider

8. Wombat - nope

9. AVM - didn't play last game so not a huge fan of it

10. JC - yep...unless he didn't play last game either...wait...did he play last game?

11. BG - nope modded last game so we have that clause thing

12. Hess - nevaaar

13. Pac - wishful thinking

14. Sharrow - I still have guilt so not really

15. Vic - ah huh

16. DPR - nope

Don't know what game your playing but I didn't play last game...care to explain your comment...your looking more suspicous with each post...

He's saying if we lynch him he'll flip town and then everyone should look at us 3...you know...the 3 guys who voted him 1, 2, 3...as scum.

I think I said You, SMC, CTM, Vic, and really regardless of whether he played last game JC. If I had to put it in order something like:

1) JC

2) Vic

3) SMC

4) You and CTM (tied)

then:

5) Ape or AVM (tied)

6) Crusher or Sharrow (tied)

7) 80 or BG (tied)

8) DMers

9) Pac

...so you're like, middle of the pack.

Vote JC, It's the Place To Be.