SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

Serious? You think the mod confirmed townie purposely used the first investigation on himself and that it was the smart move?

This might be the worst fake claim ever

I agree.

I just wanted to see Pac's response to it... I thought it would be funny.

You guys are reacting like I'm wavering in my conviction. Not the case. I was just waiting for the lulz.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what? This is all being spun and metagamed to death.

I never said I knew that Pac knew my role - I said that I thought it was quite a coincidence that he was the first poster in the game, made a comment about people not believing the mod (a bastard mod reference - not that I want to go down that road...) and then voted for me. It's not uncommon for a mod-confirmed innocent to have other roles/powers, and even here on JN, you look to them for direction, so I figured maybe the mod gave him inside info.

It's easy enough to balance out on the other side, and not a real complicated setup - you just have to give enough people info gathering roles, which is popular, even here.

DPR is saying Pac knew about his role. I'd like to hear Pac's take on it.

I can't vote a second time, so I might as well encourage reactions from anyone and everyone. Including the pacmule

Yay, some one is talking to me. *that's why I love Ape* so anyway, yeah....that's ******* stupid retarded logic. Why would the confirmed townie know this as part as his PM. Like the role wasn't weird enough.

This is just like star wars and that other game, DPR is a smart guy, but he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.. He thinks he can sell us bullsh*t and call it chocolate

It happened in that game where he was a SK or something, remember. You were somehow involved in the whole thing. It was really early D1 or 2 and he had the most retarded FR like ever. Lulz, I love when DPR plays. =more fun almost always.

That was my first game playing with DPR I think. CTM and I nailed him on D1 together. That was before CTM convinced himself that I'm constantly scum, we he and I actually could read each other well... and worked together when both town.

With one of his teammates already dead, this seems like it would be an overly risky play by DPR, especially since he was only at L-4. Unless scum are just waving the white flag already, I don't see any incentive for DPR to false claim.

Disagree. With one down and him in crosshairs makes sense to try and gain control of game. Getting down this early merely makes it a numbers game and a matter of time. Win fabulously or die trying.

I never said I knew that Pac knew my role - I said that I thought it was quite a coincidence that he was the first poster in the game, made a comment about people not believing the mod (a bastard mod reference - not that I want to go down that road...) and then voted for me. It's not uncommon for a mod-confirmed innocent to have other roles/powers, and even here on JN, you look to them for direction, so I figured maybe the mod gave him inside info.

It's easy enough to balance out on the other side, and not a real complicated setup - you just have to give enough people info gathering roles, which is popular, even here.

Hahaha... rascally pirate...

pirates7b.jpg

Disagree. With one down and him in crosshairs makes sense to try and gain control of game. Getting down this early merely makes it a numbers game and a matter of time. Win fabulously or die trying.

If DPR has an M.O., that is it... that, and horrible fake reveals... and wearing a monocle.

What a cluster ****, I love it. Hope this count is right

Vote Count:

DPR (5): CTM, Ape, Vic, SMC, Jif

Hess (1): Sharrow

CTM (2): DPR, 80

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Mod note: I'll give DPR leeway because I assumed it was a universal rule. NO claiming characters, unless it is a character introduced by the mod (ie Jax, Tara)

That being said I neither confirm nor deny DPR as Romeo.

That was my first game playing with DPR I think. CTM and I nailed him on D1 together. That was before CTM convinced himself that I'm constantly scum, we he and I actually could read each other well... and worked together when both town.

It was a weird crazy set up game. Anyone remember it, theme? I remember it was a lot of fun. I wish I could remember the whole reveal too. Hmmm, don't remember anything about you catching him though...shrugs.

err.. no earthly idea what DPR is talking about. Not sure why he'd surmise that in addition to being mod-confirmed I'd also have the ability to eliminate another potential scum candidate. Sounds weak.

This is a great spot for town though. We've got another one dead to rights.

I say we lynch both back to back.. I'm not ruling out a gambit with the win or die spectacularly strategy being in effect.

It was a weird crazy set up game. Anyone remember it, theme? I remember it was a lot of fun. I wish I could remember the whole reveal too. Hmmm, don't remember anything about you catching him though...shrugs.

It was Star Wars, and aside from getting Sharrow in my first game with him, it was like the first time I'd ever helped nail scum. Then I played like 157 games without doing it again. Hahaahaa...

err.. no earthly idea what DPR is talking about. Not sure why he'd surmise that in addition to being mod-confirmed I'd also have the ability to eliminate another potential scum candidate. Sounds weak.

I say we lynch both back to back.. I'm not ruling out a gambit with the win or die spectacularly strategy being in effect.

You should... you know... vote him.

What a cluster ****, I love it. Hope this count is right

Vote Count:

DPR (5): CTM, Ape, Vic, SMC, Jif

Hess (1): Sharrow

CTM (2): DPR, 80

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Mod note: I'll give DPR leeway because I assumed it was a universal rule. NO claiming characters, unless it is a character introduced by the mod (ie Jax, Tara)

That being said I neither confirm nor deny DPR as Romeo.

Sharrow=whore

Vote CTM

lets off them both... or at least get CTM's reveal to see if anyone else can counter.

Not a bad idea. Been thinking about this too. Or just letting them both live at least until tomorrow. I don't know. Part of me really wants to see who votes him tomorrow first and what he'd say.

This has nothing to do with meta-gaming. This has to do with common sense...and as dumb as Pac is, he's not that dumb. Obviously being a mod confirmed innocent hypothetically knowing about your role, he'd have let someone else vote first to have a shot at scum or potentially confirming another townie.

This just doesnt make sense homey. <3 but you must die.

Yeah - time for the Pirate to walk the plank.

Not a bad idea. Been thinking about this too. Or just letting them both live at least until tomorrow. I don't know. Part of me really wants to see who votes him tomorrow first and what he'd say.

We've got plenty of wiggle room.. the morons killed our other threat in that baluga Crusher lol.. these 2 idiots have officially become the ants under the towns magnifying glass on a very sunny day. hoorraaayyy!!!

just re-read the opening scene:

Tara

(Player Unknown, Letter owner)

has come across some letters written by John before his death. They confirm a lot of what Jax fears- that people closest to this club plotted to kill John. She isn’t sure what exactly to do with them, so she has decided to gradually let other members of SAMCRO read the letters for themselves.

If the murderers are going to cover up John’s death, then anybody who has seen these letters is a threat. Hopefully Tara can expose the killers before they get to her and the people she has confided in first.

any guesses as to what these letters being distributed mean? Looks like Tara picks a player each night to let read the "letter" but I'm confused as to how that would effect game play. The letters obviously wouldn't say who scum is so not sure how they factor in.

Archived