SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

Gay. I did all that work casing Wombat and Verbal and its gone. Oh well.

Vote Wombat

That was work? Saying that I haven't contributed much in the first couple of day phases? Quoting a bunch of my posts with mostly irrelevant commentary by you?

Yeah...totally bummer man.

Bottom line: my overall response was that I feel you tried to project the early pressure you received over to me. Why me? Probably because Ape/CTM were looking in my direction already, and you thought you'd "help out".

FOS you for that, btw.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I want to defend that hockey playing fairy Verb, but it is odd that for all 80 and the stupid Apes "casing" here we sit with votes split between Wombat and BG.

The shape of your head is odd. People not listening to me or 80 is par for the course.

That was work? Saying that I haven't contributed much in the first couple of day phases? Quoting a bunch of my posts with mostly irrelevant commentary by you?

Yeah...totally bummer man.

Bottom line: my overall response was that I feel you tried to project the early pressure you received over to me. Why me? Probably because Ape/CTM were looking in my direction already, and you thought you'd "help out".

FOS you for that, btw.

Your defense, is the only reason I haven't come back to you... yet. We'll see how that goes though, as the game moves forward.

Not that I want to defend that hockey playing fairy Verb, but it is odd that for all 80 and the stupid Apes "casing" here we sit with votes split between Wombat and BG.

Says the dipsh*t that likes baseball. Yeah - tough guy sport there. Mmhmm.

Your defense, is the only reason I haven't come back to you... yet. We'll see how that goes though, as the game moves forward.

That's fine. I'm not sure what makes me more suspicious:

1. you casing me early today with a lame reason

2. CTM agreeing with you

3. 80 with his dumbass casing

4. all of you backing off after maybe 2-3 posts of mine in defense

Something doesn't add up here.

That's fine. I'm not sure what makes me more suspicious:

1. you casing me early today with a lame reason

2. CTM agreeing with you

3. 80 with his dumbass casing

4. all of you backing off after maybe 2-3 posts of mine in defense

Something doesn't add up here.

I can only speak for myself, I built a hypothesis on what I saw in the vote trains. Knowing that scum typically like to spread out, and you being the only person not on either SMC or JC, its a fair case to make that you could be scum who was hiding from lynching a scummate or a townie.

I don't know that I'd call that lame. I think its pretty par for the course in vote train analysis... the more you try to throw dirt on it, as a "lame" case, the more I'm reminded at how much you over-reacted to my 1 vote being placed on you.

Missed everything after about 1PM yesterday. Feels like I got dropped in the middle of the ocean. How did we get from Hess to Wombat and BG?

Wombat's train was rebuilt from yesterday, mostly based on what people seemed to see as a tendency to be non-committal and distance while not taking a solid stand on much of anything to this point.

Me? Hell if I know, you didn't miss a single post about that as far as I know (unless I missed it too). Only thing I've seen was the 3 rapid-fire votes from this morning, which are apparently because I'm not rambling on endlessly enough.

Missed everything after about 1PM yesterday. Feels like I got dropped in the middle of the ocean. How did we get from Hess to Wombat and BG?

we made fun of PA as well.. Verb said it was a wasteland and Ape said you'd be mad..

then I said you basically suck so who cares.. also mentioned the Pirates being a joke of a franchise and Hockey being a ridiculous sport.

oh and Crusher is rich.. not like chocolate but like in he has booku bucks.

I can only speak for myself, I built a hypothesis on what I saw in the vote trains. Knowing that scum typically like to spread out, and you being the only person not on either SMC or JC, its a fair case to make that you could be scum who was hiding from lynching a scummate or a townie.

I don't know that I'd call that lame. I think its pretty par for the course in vote train analysis... the more you try to throw dirt on it, as a "lame" case, the more I'm reminded at how much you over-reacted to my 1 vote being placed on you.

But I was pretty much the ONLY one like that - does that make sense?

I understand hiding in plain sight, but that is a little too obvious. I'm not the "obvious" type of player. You like to meta - you should know that by now.

But I was pretty much the ONLY one like that - does that make sense?

I understand hiding in plain sight, but that is a little too obvious. I'm not the "obvious" type of player. You like to meta - you should know that by now.

I'm not sure why you are still defending it? I'm not voting you...

Simply put, the only reason I recounted what my case was, was because you called it a "lame reason" when in fact, its was a single vote informed by a vote-train analysis and the typical things we see scum do time and again.

Now your back into defense mode... and furthermore you are wifom'ing the sh*t out of it (bold).

Unvote

Vote Verbal

There that feels better... if you are going to defend like a scummy creep, you might as well have a vote on you.

Unvote vote Verbal

Defending too strenuously for a guy who previously had zero votes. Verb, you'll recall I cased BOTH you and Wombat, and found Wombat to be scummier. That's why I wasn't voting you. Until now.

Piggyback the Ape moar plz.

I'm not sure why you are still defending it? I'm not voting you...

Simply put, the only reason I recounted what my case was, was because you called it a "lame reason" when in fact, its was a single vote informed by a vote-train analysis and the typical things we see scum do time and again.

Now your back into defense mode... and furthermore you are wifom'ing the sh*t out of it (bold).

Unvote

Vote Verbal

There that feels better... if you are going to defend like a scummy creep, you might as well have a vote on you.

Damn, you're like my wife -- mountain out of a molehill. I'm not in "defense mode", nor am I WIFOMing the sh*t out of it. I was a slight WIFOM mixed with some meta. Like you were before, you are jumping on the smallest detail.

Also, I love how people like to say others "over-reacted" to everything. Ape, I think you've over-reacted to my responses - does that make you scum? Sounds like a stupid question, doesn't it? Take the hint.

You've had about 50 posts in this game. 35 of which defending from the Ape. I'd call that an overreaction.

Damn, you're like my wife -- mountain out of a molehill. I'm not in "defense mode", nor am I WIFOMing the sh*t out of it. I was a slight WIFOM mixed with some meta. Like you were before, you are jumping on the smallest detail.

I'm scumhunting. You can paint it however you want, but we have 1 dead scum, 2 dead SK's and a dead miller. We have a nice advantage right now, and I'm doing what I do.

Oh, and you've essentially done the following this game: cast a meaningless vote on JIF, defended against me.

Also, I love how people like to say others "over-reacted" to everything. Ape, I think you've over-reacted to my responses - does that make you scum? Sounds like a stupid question, doesn't it? Take the hint.

It sounds stupid when you say it, but I dont' think its the question.

*sigh*

It is a by-product of having him attempt to cram a round peg case into a square hole. It means I have to actively defend. There is a difference between actively defending and over-defending, but I wouldn't expect you to know the difference. ;-)

BG gets to meet Mike Tanenbaum with Sperm Edwards and JoeC. Epic.

After Saturday, every Jets-related point I make will be that much more significant because of my how super-insightful my relationship with Tanny is gonna be. If you guys want to carry that over into mafia too, I wouldn't blame you.

*sigh*

It is a by-product of having him attempt to cram a round peg case into a square hole. It means I have to actively defend. There is a difference between actively defending and over-defending, but I wouldn't expect you to know the difference. ;-)

Horse sh*t.

I made ONE post where I pointed out the vote trains, and put a vote on you.

Then I watched.

And you started defending like you were at L2-3, almost immediately. CTM took notice, I'm not making it up.

And today I came out with a vote on BG, leaving you alone... and yet you still prodded me with defensive statements. So I went back to you, and you continue to defend.

Save the semantics debate, you are over-defensive. Period.

After Saturday, every Jets-related point I make will be that much more significant because of my how super-insightful my relationship with Tanny is gonna be. If you guys want to carry that over into mafia too, I wouldn't blame you.

are you fielding potential questions or what? don't just go in there and wing it.. write a list of 5-10 things we all want to know.

Would you be fundamentally opposed to exploring other QB options during the offseason if we don't have success in the playoffs this year? The Manning question.

I'm sure he'll just say that same crap about doing whatever they feel is in the best interests of the team and helping them win.

are you fielding potential questions or what? don't just go in there and wing it.. write a list of 5-10 things we all want to know.

Would you be fundamentally opposed to exploring other QB options during the offseason if we don't have success in the playoffs this year? The Manning question.

I'm sure he'll just say that same crap about doing whatever they feel is in the best interests of the team and helping them win.

Yeah, the problem is like you said at the end there, 99% of the questions you would actually be interested in getting an answer about, there's no way Tanny will ever commit a real answer to. If any of you guys actually have any ideas that you think he might actually give an answer to, definitely throw it out there.

Archived