SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

I hope you guys make him really uncomfortable. I hope you all don't lose your nerve when he tries to charm you. You should all get together beforehand so you're all on the same page.

I still say they'll all be too starstruck to say anything controversial.. perhaps they ask potentially loaded questions, in a softened way, that will be retold and exaggerated

I really hope they get into it about Schotty however, where they rant and rave and refuse to listen to any counterpoint, just like here. They should have this breakfast sitting at separate tables on laptops connected over wireless, the anonymity would make it easy to act like an a$$hole

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still say they'll all be too starstruck to say anything controversial.. perhaps they ask potentially loaded questions, in a softened way, that will be retold and exaggerated

I really hope they get into it about Schotty however, where they rant and rave and refuse to listen to any counterpoint, just like here. They should have this breakfast sitting at separate tables on laptops connected over wireless, the anonymity would make it easy to act like an a$$hole

owe rep

Wombat, Verb or 80 are my best guess still. Ape and BG maybe. Everyone else not really feeling yet.

I'm the one that caught JC. It took a trap play from CTM for the rest of you to see it, but I had him. Yet you think I'm scum.

And voting me is so stupid. I pushed JC's lynch as hard as anybody D1. If I were around during deadline I would have switched back to him. Same with DPR. I told you guys I wouldn't be available at times.

Hahaha... ironic. Your evidence of being a townie is that you "pushed" JC's lynch, yet you weren't voting him... and now you are calling me, the person that caught JC, a scum suspect?

Oh, Hess.

Vote: Hess

On a separate note, my company apparently is cracking down on web access. Dragonmount is now blocked for me, as is gtalk. Somehow, this forum works.....but I suspect it is because the Jets suck and my IT dept feels bad for them.

Either way, if I suddenly pop off the radar today, that's why. If so, I'll DEFINITELY chime in this evening from home.

I was the sk symp. Now I'm town. If you guys want to out another town role keep voting me and that player can vet me. Might be a good idea might not. Not sure really.

Hmmm.. I recall you making a comment about there being more SK in the game... need to look it up, hope it wasn't deleted with the wipeout.

Town has clear advantage, no reason to keep you around and wonder about whether you are lying or not

Unvote At this point, would it be appropriate for the converter to vet him? Narrows the lynch pool, and seeing that we are looking for a small # now - this might work. Thoughts?

Lynching his a$$ now narrows the lynch pool too... and then we don't have the bullsh*t of having to have to trust him.

Wait a second... we've got 2 dead SK's already... and Hess was just accusing ME of being 3rd party, and now he's talking about being SK symp himself, but now town, seemingly implying that he can no longer be converted to a SK. Meaning SK are all gone... but if that's the case, wtf is he accusing me of being SK for? All this, after him previously posting something about there being more SK's in the game... ???

Unvote

Vote Hess

Meh. I just re-read Tuesday night. Where you were carrying on like a tit saying you were 'T-O-W-N' and such. Blatantly not playing it like a townie.

So you are saying that you knew Crusher and DPR were SK? And after both were killed someone instinctively knew to convert you back to town? A little elaboration might be helpful...

Unvote

Vote JF80

In my re-read, JF80 was the scummiest person hands down. I still like Verbal for a lynch too. Anyway, Hess... elaborate... please.

Also, when you were playing like symp - I told you I could read you now. :)

Archived