needs

The Mytee Markjets

Based on last night's game? Ha

Jets need. New OL 5 sacks 9 QB knock downs

New TE's Mulligan is terrible

New RB's Greene's drop was a killer. McKnights fumble also a killer

New DL and LB's. Only one that got close to Brady was Mayhem. he missed him for a sure sack, not once, but twice on the same play.

New CB's Wilson dropped a sure pick six early. How was it possible Strickland didn't recover that fumble

Actually the whole D needs to be replaced. At the end of the 3rd looked Like the Jets had a real shot. The D couldn't get off the field. Turned into a blow out.

Of course Schotty

and Rex. Team just wasn't prepared, and Rex has terminal diarrhea of the mouth.

Hell lets kick in Woody to for paying theses clowns.

Best thing both the fans and Players can do is put this is put this game way behind them or the Jets will get Tewbowed in 4 days.

Before the game I would have said our priorities were: OLB, OT, S and a TE who can block and catch. At this point, I am going with Fil's list. The whole team folded like a paper fan. Better put Benigno on suicide-watch again. Can't wait for DNL today.

Well i am going to try and be realistic here. I will start by saying there is no way Sanchez is going anywhere as he is still very young and the team has way too much invested in him. Now with that said something needs to change with our offense and I do believe that it will happen with Shotty being let go. This way if we bring in a respectable OC there will be no more excuses for Sanchez and the team will be forced to look elsewhere.

Offense

RT-Hunter is just not good enough.

WR-Plax will not be back next year.

TE-How about a tight end who can catch and block!! (By the way Mulligan should be cut now! He is so bad.)

Defense

OLB-Pass rusher is a must. It was a must coming into this season and that still has not changed.

Safety- Smith, though he does give 120% effort he just cannot be counted on.

Archived