I Can't WAIT Until 2012 And Rex's Super Bowl Proclamations

SoFlaJets

I swear it looked like he had been crying in the LR before he came out for the postgame PC. One thing we KNOW will happen, Rex will continue to focus on the defensive side of the ball and Sanchez and Schitty will still be there and there will be new receivers again and no O-line. I said it in September that this was an 8-8 team-at best. The Jets type of football got old or haven't changed one bit from the type of team that Rex started with. Who knows, maybe the league has caught up with it. Sanchez has gotten worse-oh yea, and where is the hurry-up offense?

Herrman Edwards was big on talking about the Super Bowl a lot. In August. And every other month.

Now he does beer commercials.

yea but I've NEVER heard a head coach say it as much as Rex Ryan has since the day he got hired. Remember the promise to visit Barack Obama at the White House?

The problem is the Jets just don't have the talent to get it done on the O side of the ball.

Keep blaming Schotty, but he doesn't have the best talent to work with (and don't bring up any comparisons with his father). Ask the New Orleans Saints from 1987-1992. They had a great D (first in fewest number of third down conversions by the opponent for 3 seasons, first in fewest total yards given up for two seasons, first in fewest points scored for two seasons). All of that added up to ONE division title, and ZERO playoff wins. They had the San Francisco 49ers in their division.

Sound familiar? Except for the not winning ANY playoff games part, it could be Rex's Jets. They have the New England Patriots in their division. If you are going to compete with that team, having a bonafide offense is not a luxury, it is a necessity. You have to outscore them. In most cases, you are not going to keep them from scoring. That's just the way it is.

Until the Jets get better offensive personnel, they are not going to play any games against NFC teams in February.

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

I swear it looked like he had been crying in the LR before he came out for the postgame PC. One thing we KNOW will happen, Rex will continue to focus on the defensive side of the ball and Sanchez and Schitty will still be there and there will be new receivers again and no O-line. I said it in September that this was an 8-8 team-at best. The Jets type of football got old or haven't changed one bit from the type of team that Rex started with. Who knows, maybe the league has caught up with it. Sanchez has gotten worse-oh yea, and where is the hurry-up offense?

You can't run a hurry-up effectively with a QB like Sanchez. He cannot think or react quickly enough and is far too rattled most of the time to pull it off.

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

Let me not to the marriage of true minds

Admit impediments. Love is not love

Which alters when it alteration finds,

Or bends with the remover to remove:

O no! it is an ever-fixed mark

That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

It is the star to every wandering bark,

Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

Within his bending sickle's compass come:

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

If this be error and upon me proved,

I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

Archived