Bilal Powell?

Matt39

Did he go to the Shonn Greene school of vision? Good god he was awful.

That was a bad performance, the line was bad but I wanted to see him just hitting people and falling forward. He fell into the fetal position once or twice and that is never a good thing.

Why was he he in on 3rd downs? He's seems like more a bruiser. I would think they would have been McKnight in that situation. Then when he was in on the goal line run and he fumbled there. Terrible first performance.

One simple reason: blocking. Powell looked like crap running the ball yesterday, but he actually did a nice job on a few blitz pickups. He also can catch the ball, so he could go out on a route too if they wanted.

One simple reason: blocking. Powell looked like crap running the ball yesterday, but he actually did a nice job on a few blitz pickups. He also can catch the ball, so he could go out on a route too if they wanted.

Meh. I would rather they put the guy who has proven more than some complete unknown in that position. Especially considering how much better McKnight looked compared to Powell.

Didn't matter though, it was a simple run that looked like they weren't even gonna try for the first down.

Archived