Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brett said he was away today and tomorrow, btw. So we could be waiting a while. I don't mind cause I won't be here tomorrow.

Reconvene on Thursday?

**** that, he knew he was coming under heat and he left us with nothing. How many times have we seen scum do this before?

H8 it. So now what? We all move to a different train?

******* gay cali homo fag. I say we lynch him blind and I dont really give a ****. If had something to say, he would have said it.

**** that, he knew he was coming under heat and he left us with nothing. How many times have we seen scum do this before?

H8 it. So now what? We all move to a different train?

******* gay cali homo fag. I say we lynch him blind and I dont really give a ****. If had something to say, he would have said it.

Yeah without going back to read I thought Brett said he was going to be on a plane didnt know he said he would be back Thursday

Yeah without going back to read I thought Brett said he was going to be on a plane didnt know he said he would be back Thursday

He did say that he "wouldn't be posting much", so I guess maybe he can post but it won't be frequent. So I guess there's a chance he will be back.

:tongue:

I feel left out. I'd rather be flinging poop this lovely Tuesday afternoon...

:tongue:

I feel left out. I'd rather be flinging poop this lovely Tuesday afternoon...

I hear ya man I wish more players would be contributing to the game Im kinda sorry your dead. Wait ...

I just came in to razz you guys, but in the spirit of not impacting the game play I'll refrain from responding to this.... but, yes. lol

Too late.

So is the Ape distancing with Smash from the grave, or is Smash a townie? Same re:JIF

Archived