Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, but like I said, that's a dead end. In order of preference for the 3, I'd go AVM, Verbal, and 80.

You got a case on Verbal? Or just the blood feud? I've heard all the comments yet he comes across as a bored roleless townie in my book. The cast of others really provided nothing that I could sink my teeth into.

Definitely leaning towards Verb at this point. Haven't been thrilled with his play, but he's one I never get a great read on so wasn't sure what to make of it. That said, I definitely find it very interesting that it seems all of his fellow DMers have made points about his playing out of character / scummy for him. Other than that the one other point that I did agreed with was CTM's comment on AVM essentially looking for the all clear before dropping the hammer on brett. It's not even so much that he did it as many of us, myself included, were very much in agreement with him doing so, but that he seemed to want to make sure his hands stayed clean in the process. For now I'll go with...

Vote: Verb

You got a case on Verbal? Or just the blood feud? I've heard all the comments yet he comes across as a bored roleless townie in my book. The cast of others really provided nothing that I could sink my teeth into.

Nothing specific that really jumps out, but that kind of plays into it as well. His play has kind of rubbed me the wrong way and like I said in my last post, given that all of his fellow DMers seem to be getting scum vibes from him I'm at least interested in hearing what he has to say and being another person to get some pressure (along with AVM).

Verbal is being far to quiet and a bit quirky even for him.

It's not really as much as a culture shock - more I've been in training all week with little to no time alone at my pc to sit here to read and process all this and have been extremely sick and passing out as soon as I get home from work. Not trying to be inactive.

I agree, but like I said, that's a dead end. In order of preference for the 3, I'd go AVM, Verbal, and 80.

The other problem I have with AVM. I highly suspect CTM and 80 are scum and both are currently plopped on AVM...so in that regard I think AVM is prolly town...just the ole proverbial gut talking.

Nothing specific that really jumps out, but that kind of plays into it as well. His play has kind of rubbed me the wrong way and like I said in my last post, given that all of his fellow DMers seem to be getting scum vibes from him I'm at least interested in hearing what he has to say and being another person to get some pressure (along with AVM).

Yeah. OK. I have hard time with the DMers as it relates to how they play here...especially when they play in groups...Verbal hasn't really brought anything to the table this game so we can push in that direction...see my reply to SMC on AVM...80 and/or CTM are likely scum and they're camped out on him...so I'd rather not visit there atm.

Verb is a good place to vote too. I like the competing AVM-Verb trains. Especially since Hess is probably going to set the deadline for 6 PM today pretty soon.

I guess we'll let the V Brothers (Vic & Verb) decide what trains will go head-head as we currently have three players with 3 votes...80, Verb and AVM.

had to repost here so that lawn mowing pig would be sure to see.. lol

Love my Country and yes, I beleive it's the best place in the world.....and I do not want it to change! The constant coddling and excuse making is going to have some serious repercussions in the future. You want it? Work for it. It should not be handed to you simply because you breathe.

And those goddamn Mexicans, too!

....need 'em. Somebody has to mow the lawn. ;)

Did I mention awful?

I had a guilty, but was confident we would be ok without me revealing that. When I read pressure was coming back to me, I figured I'd reveal and we'd lynch my guilty viewing.

My plan was to come out with multiple views and narrow the list. **** you all.

I'm rooting for scum.

Archived