Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

Thanks BG...really thought you would have shot me by now...

Nah, to be honest while my shots didn't work out that way, I was trying to go after who I thought was potential scum. Figured try to fight on the side of the town and if you converted me then it'd be fine, if not worst case scenario if I became a lynch candidate, I'd use you as a way to save my own a$$ by coming clean and convincing everyone to let me live so you could convert me. lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 5…the loss of Baby New Year and Fireball was just too much to handle for town. They seemed confused and disheveled with the loss of firepower…and with their leader Rudolph dead, hope was once again fading…

“Follow me,” cried Hermey. “Follow me to VICTORY.” “I WANT BLOOD! BLOOOOOD.”

Oh yeah to bring everyone up to speed, Verb did have a guilty on SMC. But he spoke after his hammer which is against teh rules over here. But I know he meant no harm as he's more accustomed to talking until the Death scene not hammer. So it was semantics, no harm no foul...but er, I had to lie my a$$ off with my mod confirmation that he investigated Ape and Sharrow. Sorry for having to make Verb look bad when it was an honest mistake. So ah, yeah everyone hug it out with Verb and forgive for the confusion. End result was it really had no impact on the game...which is good. Cheers to everyone.

Great game, Hess. Town - we sucked, didn't we? Well played, scum.

Glad to see you back playing with us Lily. And Leelou, Welcome aboard. And THANK YOU DPR for coming in and playing emergency symp for Song.

And as far as MVP's I'm only gonna say I had a lot of fun with the "Killers" Sharrow, Smash and BG. There PM's kept things lively for me.

Thanks everyone for the nice words. This game was a lot of fun to mod....but tiring.

And CONGRATS to the entire Scum Team.

Nice set-up Hess..thanks for letting me play...

@ Scum...I had all your asses except Leelou (great addition to JN mafia BTW)

@ Townies,,,we have worked to do...the JiF/80 rush to kill, kill, kill got us nowhere...

@ Ape...your a$$ is mine now...you were obvious from the git go...change or die early from now on.

@ CTM...well played....had you by the tail but left off the pressure...like to say 80 fukked me up with his hammer...but the fault lies with me...you too have a tell...and doubt you can change your play as well as the Ape.

@ all...thanks again. Had fun!

Archived