Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should hear more from Leelou too.. all the dm'ers seem to be reading her as just being shellshocked a bit.. but we're probably gettign close to end game an can't let that excuse work anymore

Run the numbers, its 7 vs. 3. If we miss lynch today, we're down to 5 vs. 3 tomorrow which is pretty much end game. Unless with the SK, there were only 3 scum members...I'm not good at the balance thingy. You tell me.

Welcome...quick question...if you hate the snow why are you in Minnesota? Also, for future reference...please list your favorite Vodka.

Thanks in advance.

*laughs* My rents moved there when I was still a minor, but once I get back from deployment, Texas here I come!!! Svedka. grey goose if I'm feeling classy.

Run the numbers, its 7 vs. 3. If we miss lynch today, we're down to 5 vs. 3 tomorrow which is pretty much end game. Unless with the SK, there were only 3 scum members...I'm not good at the balance thingy. You tell me.

19 players = atleast 4 scum to start, even with a SK.. potentially there is 5, given how heavily rolled the town seems to be.. I think we should mass reveal and try and make sense out of all of this

I think we should hear more from Leelou too.. all the dm'ers seem to be reading her as just being shellshocked a bit.. but we're probably gettign close to end game an can't let that excuse work anymore

I agree that we need to hear from Leelou - like I said, I'm very interested to know what she sees, mostly because she's got a fresh perspective on the group.

I'm not completely against a mass reveal, but with the Cop gone, there are problems with that. If we out the Doc, the town is screwed.

As for me, run me up all you like. I started late and after flubbing my fake reveal last game, I've decided to be more thoughtful. So GFY.

after flubbing my fake reveal last game, I've decided to be more thoughtful. So GFY.

yeah, I mean, you wouldn't want to expose your anti town agenda too easily, like last game, amiright?

which is exactly how I'm saying you're playing, doofus lol

Nice little train... full of pigs. I went back and re-read a bit, to try and see if anyone showed me their a$$ while jumping on my train...

• Smash is WAY more talkative than usual for D1. Considering all his mouthing off, I'd have expected more than just spammy banter (something he usually chides us for) and definitely expected him to give a reason for his vote on me... so his move to me reeks like an easy scum vote, and his post count reeks like padding his participation to look like he's not lurking.
  • JIF jumped to me, either to be opportunistic or to maybe "trap" someone since he knows the case of killing me D1 is now garbage... as I have taken his place as the true Batman. That's right fag.
  • CTM votes me on D1 every game... though this time it seems he jumped on me more opportunistically after others started pushing it, rather than leading off with a vote on me as per the norm.
  • JC was making "cases" before everyone even checked in... I think his play is the most alarming, like last game he's trying to manufacture cases where there is little to nothing.
  • JF80 is avoiding this game like he's been smacked down by his scummates in the QT to finally shut his stupid mouth... usually he's right here with me as one of the easiest D1 votes there is.

Of all of these on my train, I think its obvious that at least one is scum. My best reads are usually on JC and JIF, and I'd be fine with voting either of them - BUT my gut is telling me to Vote Smash.

I'm bumping this post because I've got a feeling there is no way Ape cased us all without one of his partners in the mix.

And the interesting part of it, is that every player besides the player he was voting, is still alive.

Also, every single player has a had role in the game...every single one between the reveals and coroners report, but CTM claimed roleless way early in the game.

Hmmmm....

I agree that we need to hear from Leelou - like I said, I'm very interested to know what she sees, mostly because she's got a fresh perspective on the group.

I'm not completely against a mass reveal, but with the Cop gone, there are problems with that. If we out the Doc, the town is screwed.

As for me, run me up all you like. I started late and after flubbing my fake reveal last game, I've decided to be more thoughtful. So GFY.

I tend to agree with this...mass reveal makes little sense...only allows scum to counterclaim...we lynch one...if we are lucky and chose wisely the Doc survives but then scum know who not to NK...the rest are sitting ducks.

I still favor lynching 80 just from yesterday's performance...JiF moves into second favorite position...after his incitement scream for more blood...still don't trust CTM but when others move up he had to move down.

I'm bumping this post because I've got a feeling there is no way Ape cased us all without one of his partners in the mix.

And the interesting part of it, is that every player besides the player he was voting, is still alive.

Also, every single player has a had role in the game...every single one between the reveals and coroners report, but CTM claimed roleless way early in the game.

Hmmmm....

Have to agree with your analysis...maybe you really have improved as scum.

*laughs* My rents moved there when I was still a minor, but once I get back from deployment, Texas here I come!!! Svedka. grey goose if I'm feeling classy.

Stay safe on deployment...Texas is the place to be...I live near San Antonio now...wouldn't move up North again but do miss snow skiing...may need a trip to Angel Fire...I like Svedka...used to be my fav...now likin the Sobieski...@ Costco for $17.99. What can I say...I'm cheap. Thanks for the reply.

Hmmmm....

And yet 2 game days ago you said it was folly to attempt to figure the mod when he had a double voter and hard to kill both as town .. Your starting too look like you'll lynch anyone as long as its not u and it hapoens fast.. Spray as much suspicion around as possible and hope something sticks

Have to agree with your analysis...maybe you really have improved as scum.

I'm not scum. And I was bored yesterday. The game had come to hault and I was losing mind at the office. This time of the year is slow slow slow in my business. Just look at how I was arguing with Smash in the Football forum. I was full blown in obnoxious JiF mode.

And you make a good point about the negative effects of a mass reveal - but dont you think its inevitable at this point?

I'm not scum. And I was bored yesterday. The game had come to hault and I was losing mind at the office. This time of the year is slow slow slow in my business. Just look at how I was arguing with Smash in the Football forum. I was full blown in obnoxious JiF mode.

And you make a good point about the negative effects of a mass reveal - but dont you think its inevitable at this point?

What value does the town derive from a mass reveal?

And yet 2 game days ago you said it was folly to attempt to figure the mod when he had a double voter and hard to kill both as town .. Your starting too look like you'll lynch anyone as long as its not u and it hapoens fast.. Spray as much suspicion around as possible and hope something sticks

True...but its prety glaring dude. Everyone has a role...but you. I have a role...I wont say it until we agree to mass reveal. But everyone is coming up with roles and you are roleless. Sorry if I find that suspicious.

What value does the town derive from a mass reveal?

For me, I always can make sense of things better during a mass reveal. Like I said, it seems inevitable at this point. But with that said, maybe we do hold off and go the more traditional route of just running people up...just seems like a tremendous waste of time.

And I'm not in a hurry, just bored. I'll take some adderall...that might help.

For me, I always can make sense of things better during a mass reveal. Like I said, it seems inevitable at this point. But with that said, maybe we do hold off and go the more traditional route of just running people up...just seems like a tremendous waste of time.

And I'm not in a hurry, just bored. I'll take some adderall...that might help.

And that helps the town how when you are scum?

Huh? Why would I help the town if I'm scum? Not getting your question.

I like mass reveals, as town. It helps me figure out who scum is.

Huh? I'm not getting your statement...mass reveals may help you because your more likely scum at this point...please explain how a mass reveal helps the town (everyone but you) at this point?

True...but its prety glaring dude. Everyone has a role...but you. I have a role...I wont say it until we agree to mass reveal. But everyone is coming up with roles and you are roleless. Sorry if I find that suspicious.

That's fine, but first off we don't know for sure that I'm the only roleless. I do know that you said after the brett lynch that you learned not to play the mod with hess, and now you are throwing suspicions around based on that very thing. This is in addition to suspicion being cast at jf80, dpr and leelou. You're play is starting to read like scum near end game trying to get someone to bite on something..

Huh? I'm not getting your statement...mass reveals may help you because your more likely scum at this point...please explain how a mass reveal helps the town (everyone but you) at this point?

I dont know how to explain this any better JC, mass reveals help me weed through the bull sh*t. Why would I need to weed through bull sh*t if I was scum? I'm not sure what you are looking for here. I tend to see the game better through a mass reveal. It helps my incredible scum hunting ability.

That's fine, but first off we don't know for sure that I'm the only roleless. I do know that you said after the brett lynch that you learned not to play the mod with hess, and now you are throwing suspicions around based on that very thing. This is in addition to suspicion being cast at jf80, dpr and leelou. You're play is starting to read like scum near end game trying to get someone to bite on something..

I dont see how this is the same. In that situation, we used logic to determine those are typically off setting and we made a decision. This a bit different IMO, everyone is rolled up, but you...at this point. It was an observation. And it doesnt matter, lets string up SMC and get this bitch moving.

Yes there is a reason I've been quiet. I'm the Deputy. Last night I got the previous readings that Verbal viewed. Ape night 1 and Sharrow night 2. After going over the game again, I decided to viewed SMC. He is a dirty, dirty dog.

SMC

Welcome to JN mafia. Great reveal by SMC.

Good work

Unvote

Vote SMC

Archived