JetNation closing in on 2,000,000 total posts

Jetsfan80

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tl;dr, 14.

You're just mad you didn't get in your essay in time.

Bah, I'm far too lazy to actually do anything like that. Your countdown was just flat out uber-ghey, even by JN standards. You basically took what was supposed to be a pretty cool thing that people were interested to see what the post that hit it was, and just turned into a stream of obnoxious nonsense. I mean, I know that's your specialty and all, but you couldn't have let it go just this one time?

Bah, I'm far too lazy to actually do anything like that. Your countdown was just flat out uber-ghey, even by JN standards. You basically took what was supposed to be a pretty cool thing that people were interested to see what the post that hit it was, and just turned into a stream of obnoxious nonsense. I mean, I know that's your specialty and all, but you couldn't have let it go just this one time?

as lame as my own spam is.. i have to agree there.

ok, that's a lie.

i once gave a kid10 points to post the same letter 1000 times.... to get t 40K i think.

to be fair, i didn;t specify what he should post, and i didn;t anticipate it all being the same ******* letter.

but... i didn;t complain when he made the numbers change... tho... slightly lamer for a goal of 2 mil, all's fair in OCD and post counts.

Nope.

I'm pretty sure Tom Shane's post about Peyton Manning being a tranny won, by the way.

it's not the great american novel. it's a website.

an enjoyable one with, as far as i can tell, as many silly posts as not.

and that was even before i started posting.

all posts are good posts, bless their hearts.

go 3 million!

Nope.

I'm pretty sure Tom Shane's post about Peyton Manning being a tranny won, by the way.

you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you.

not that you needed a daily affirmation, but just in case.

I got the reference, I'm just saying that in 80's case, he sucks, he's stupid, and people hate him.

But 80, I just want you to know, I mean that all in the best possible way, buddy. :-P

the unspecified deity, intelligent universe, or random alien overlords of your choice love us all, as he/she/it/they would addle pated late life children.

Actually, technically, the 2,000,000th post happened a few weeks ago.

According to the board when I was quoting it to find out the true, pre-deletion of various posts count, your post that I'm quoting was this: timestamp='1331128991' post='2007172' , so what do we know?

Based on methodology I was the one who posted the 2 millionth post. But i am just too humble to admit it.

I was kidding. I thought that was obvious.

But thanks for verifying.

Yeah, I know, but I was curious to see what it would have been anyway, and figured yours was as good of post as any to reply to when passing the info along. Nothing wrong with taking every possible opportunity to prove a fellow JNer wrong. :-P

Actually, if we're talking pre-deletion, the 2 millionth post would simply be a completely different nonsensical spam post, seen here:

I am going to see about reindexing the post ids so they match the actual post count... or I am going to come to the conclusion that it isn't worth it and Max doesn't pay me nearly enough for me to actually care. :)

I am going to see about reindexing the post ids so they match the actual post count... or I am going to come to the conclusion that it isn't worth it and Max doesn't pay me nearly enough for me to actually care. :)

this ^^

Still have to say, 2 million posts is pretty damn cool from a bunch of flunkies!

flunkies?

I didn't know there was flunkiepay... I've been doing this for the glory, dammit.

I want my pittance and I want it now.

or when you get to 3.

edited for auto ******* correct. as always.

Archived