JetNation closing in on 2,000,000 total posts

Jetsfan80

1,933,674 at this moment. Based on the number of posts/day, we should be hitting 2,000,000 in about 60-70 days, or around the time the Super Bowl takes place (Feb. 5th).

I think we should start thinking of a prize for who gets that 2,000,000th post. Perhaps a "Priceless" moment where the winner gets to punch a Jets coach/player in the face of his choice?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1,933,674 at this moment. Based on the number of posts/day, we should be hitting 2,000,000 in about 60-70 days, or around the time the Super Bowl takes place (Feb. 5th).

I think we should start thinking of a prize for who gets that 2,000,000th post. Perhaps a "Priceless" moment where the winner gets to punch a Jets coach/player in the face of his choice?

A celebration is in order....Irish Jet had post # 1,000,000 I believe.

2,000,000 is a pretty big deal. Thank you everyone!

Wow this community has a ton of posts! Proving once again that we are a united group of worshippers...nay...a cult of football fandom! A veritable who's-who of people that most others are only vaguely aware of. Count yourselves as giants among fans that tend to dislike The Giants and only tolerate the Jets when they don't suck balls! A proud day it will be, when we reach the vaunted 2 million post mark...and so many of us we realize that we have left a mark in this world. A mark on an obscure website full of sarcastic fux that, en masse, could have written a hundred novels in the time it took them to type out whiny nonsense on a message board created to worship the cult of the Team-in-tight-Green Pants. FML. I love you all.

Wow this community has a ton of posts! Proving once again that we are a united group of worshippers...nay...a cult of football fandom! A veritable who's-who of people that most others are only vaguely aware of. Count yourselves as giants among fans that tend to dislike The Giants and only tolerate the Jets when they don't suck balls! A proud day it will be, when we reach the vaunted 2 million post mark...and so many of us we realize that we have left a mark in this world. A mark on an obscure website full of sarcastic fux that, en masse, could have written a hundred novels in the time it took them to type out whiny nonsense on a message board created to worship the cult of the Team-in-tight-Green Pants. FML. I love you all.

You are crazy.

2 million though -- that is a lot of Hackett\Herm\Schotty is terrible talk!

• 3 weeks later...

Meh, that would take a week.

Bringing in Chadwick Pennington in any shape or fashion...now that would get us 2mil by day's end.

See, I'm not so sure about that. Not that it wouldn't get quite the reaction, but I think it would be limited by having one entire side of that argument who would never be seen on these boards, or rooting for the Jets, ever again.

Archived