Jets \ Eagles - Who is going? Tailgating?

seanncsd

i might go to the game in philly i am a season ticket holder. i would like to know where everyone will set up. I understand the philly fans are natoriously vicious to other teams fans. being a combat veteran i can assist those jet fans who wish to enjoy a nice tailgate in philly. here is how i will help:

1. I will assist in setting up a barbed wire parimeter complete with jersey barriers and machine gun nests

2. teach classes on spotting any eagle suicide bombers trying to gain access to our tailgate

3. teach escape and evasion classes once inside the philly stadium

4. proper conduct as a jet fan if captured by eagle zombies

5. any other information needed by jets fans i will be happy to provide

actually i really am going to the game and would like to know where is a safe area to set up and tailgate??? since its so close to the meadowlands i figure alot of jets fans will go

Definitely find out where Joe and his crew is going and stay together. Power in numbers. The first post is hysterical btw!

I will be there with my son, got tix on the 50 yard line (Sect. 120, row 16). I happily paid $140 each, knowing that we would be sitting in pretty much the equivalent of the $700 MetLife seats. Face value at the Linc - $95, the most expensive seat in the house (except clubs). Amazing, that gets you nosebleed seats in our house. Little worried about flashing the Jets jerseys though, I don't want to fight my way out of a parking lot full of inbred knuckle draggers. My son insists he is wearing his jersey, but I'm trying to talk him into a nice generic gray ensemble.

I will be there with my son, got tix on the 50 yard line (Sect. 120, row 16). I happily paid $140 each, knowing that we would be sitting in pretty much the equivalent of the $700 MetLife seats. Face value at the Linc - $95, the most expensive seat in the house (except clubs). Amazing, that gets you nosebleed seats in our house. Little worried about flashing the Jets jerseys though, I don't want to fight my way out of a parking lot full of inbred knuckle draggers. My son insists he is wearing his jersey, but I'm trying to talk him into a nice generic gray ensemble.

Your son is a man. You are a giant ______________.

Tailgate Joe will be there with a bunch of people. Oh and good luck.

Not sure where my seats will be yet, but my client teaches at UPenn and has some high up friends, so hopefully they are pretty good seats.

Check out the tailgate forum, we will be there!

Thanks Joe, I will def check it out and try to meet where the tailgate is. Much easier than lugging everything down there myself.

• Joe I will be at this game and hope to swing in to say hello, its been a while. Doubt that I can stick around long but that could change depending on your location. You know I love Esposito's!! Look forward to seeig you and the crew.

Yeah bro, definitely swing by! It's been waaaayyyyyy too long man.

I am leaning toward parking at cash lot E

TailgateJoe tailgate party location:

We are going to be parking in cash lot E

The location we are going to shot for will be in the corner as close to lots D and J, along 11th street. This is a cash lot.

I plan on arriving super early before the lots open, to ensure getting that close to that location, but I do not know the rules/regulations and how things actually work there. Some lots, like Miami, don't let you pick and choose your spot. Once I am parked, i will tweet the info and some pics of us at my @tailgatejoe twitter account. On Sunday morning I also will email everyone who prepaid with my cell number just in case you need it.

Lincoln Financial Field maps

http://www.lincolnfinancialfield.com/stadiuminfo/maps.asp

2010_Parking_Map_LOWRES.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived