Who I wana sign

Experto30isBack

Mckenzee,Mario Williams,Colston,Edwards.That is all i want in free agency.Draft: Mercilus from illinois first round at 16,second rounder mark barron from bama.I have scouted Baron,he is the best pure athlete in the draft with best speed and 6 ft 2 height.We need to get some good qb,we have time to scout somebody.The key is upgrading lineman and team speed.One guy I like is Jeff Demps who could be used similarly to leon washington in a speed sweep offense or screens.

Hey, welcome back ;)

I am not in the mood for fools right now,we need to upgrade half this roster.It looks like scott and holmes are goners as well.This is gona a huge offseason.

i dont care if youre in the mood or not. Its a god damn message board where we're supposed to comment... not every comment is going to be :lol: gold like yours.

And guess what? We're not the f#cking GM. We have no say or power in personnel moves. So it doesnt matter what we say or do fool.

Mckenzee,Mario Williams,Colston,Edwards.That is all i want in free agency.Draft: Mercilus from illinois first round at 16,second rounder mark barron from bama.I have scouted Baron,he is the best pure athlete in the draft with best speed and 6 ft 2 height.We need to get some good qb,we have time to scout somebody.The key is upgrading lineman and team speed.One guy I like is Jeff Demps who could be used similarly to leon washington in a speed sweep offense or screens.

If Barron is the best pure athlete in the draft with the best speed and good size for the safety position, why in the world would he be available in the mid second round?

If Barron is the best pure athlete in the draft with the best speed and good size for the safety position, why in the world would he be available in the mid second round?

I think part of it is the emphasis on defensive and offensive lineman. You can never too much talent in the trenches.

Let's not forget that 75% of the teams are still looking for their franchise QB and that's probably the one position that get's over drafted the most.

I think part of it is the emphasis on defensive and offensive lineman. You can never too much talent in the trenches.

Let's not forget that 75% of the teams are still looking for their franchise QB and that's probably the one position that get's over drafted the most.

My point was Barron isn't the best pure athlete in the draft. Teams have no issues with taking safeties high, forget in the top 40 or so picks but in the top 10, if they are elite athletes. Barron's a good athlete and a good safety, and he'll get taken somewhere in the 20-45 range in all likelihood, but calling him the best pure athlete in the draft is ridiculous. If he was, he'd get taken in the top 10. That's how the draft works. Teams don't pass on a guy who's a very good football player and a better athlete than anyone else available coming from a great college program with no or minimal character concerns (that I know of) until the mid-second round no matter what position he plays.

My point was Barron isn't the best pure athlete in the draft. Teams have no issues with taking safeties high, forget in the top 40 or so picks but in the top 10, if they are elite athletes. Barron's a good athlete and a good safety, and he'll get taken somewhere in the 20-45 range in all likelihood, but calling him the best pure athlete in the draft is ridiculous. If he was, he'd get taken in the top 10. That's how the draft works. Teams don't pass on a guy who's a very good football player and a better athlete than anyone else available coming from a great college program with no or minimal character concerns (that I know of) until the mid-second round no matter what position he plays.

Yeah my thoughts are best case scenario trade down 10 spots for an extra pick and then take Barron.

My point was Barron isn't the best pure athlete in the draft. Teams have no issues with taking safeties high, forget in the top 40 or so picks but in the top 10, if they are elite athletes. Barron's a good athlete and a good safety, and he'll get taken somewhere in the 20-45 range in all likelihood, but calling him the best pure athlete in the draft is ridiculous. If he was, he'd get taken in the top 10.

Who do you believe is the best pure athlete in the upcoming draft?

Who do you believe is the best pure athlete in the upcoming draft?

Interesting question, depends who declares and this draft has a lot of players who will go high but aren't ridiculous pure athletes. Not many guys like Julio Jones and Patrick Peterson this year. And it depends how you're looking at athleticism, Haloti Ngata is a freak athlete for his size but that's because he's huge. With Barron it's a little ridiculous because he's not even the best athlete at the safety position or that good of an athlete for the safety position in general, nothing like a Sean Taylor or even Laron Landry. In terms of a guy who's also a good football player, off the top of my head I would say probably a guy like LSU's Morris Claiborne if he comes out.

Archived