Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I have not been around. I have been playing SWTOR which is fun as hell and I need to spend some time catching up here. Pac your and Idiot that much I do know. not sure what you wanted me to admit are you the new trapper in place of JIF ? Buffoon

I think he wants to know if you shot JIF.

Sorry about that last post. I didn't realize I was missing a couple of pages of posting. That was in reference to Ape saying I didn't say I was town, if it wasn't obvious.

Yet nobody comes to my defense and reminds the rest of the town of it to stall any pressure I might receive the way they do for Lily.

That's probably cuz I'm cuter. I could recommend some beauty products if you think they'll help. Or it could mean that they're not seeing what you think you are.

I'm going to

Vote Ape

I suppose mainly it's an OMGUS vote for him poking at me so much.

Wait, I thought you were waiting for a good reason to vote me? Now you do it without one. I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming...

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Ape (5) - Crusher, Brett, Vic, Nolder, Lily

Brett (3) - SMC, AVM, Pac

Pac (2) - Sharrow, Ape

JC (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - JC

Verbal (1) - Leelou

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (3) - Verbal, Song, Smash

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Miguel Prado was a former District Attorney. Infamous for his harsh enforcement of the law, he was powerful, influential and popular with the regular police and citizens of Miami.

He also proved to be a killer.

First he took out a former mob enforcer. Next, he killed the current district attorney, Ellen Wolf, who had uncovered his illicit prosecution tactics, including witness tampering and deliberately ignoring evidence. She came close to ruining his career, but not before he could put her 6 feet under. Prado nearly killed Lieutenant Maria LaGuerta of Miami Metro as well once she discovered his murderous ways.

But Dexter was there first. He killed Prado by garroting him. A gruesome way to die, yes, but one worthy of a killer.

Corruption and murder at the highest level of the law. Imagine that. Good thing he was killed, leaving one less murderer for Miami Metro and the citizens of Miami to worry about.

But there are others out there.

So like did someone die again? Sweet scene too but no idea. Not registering.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Ape (4) - Brett, Vic, Nolder, Lily

Brett (3) - SMC, AVM, Pac

Pac (2) - Sharrow, Ape

JC (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - JC

Verbal (1) - Leelou

CTM (1) - Hess

Lily (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (3) - Verbal, Song, Smash

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

What do you want? It's day one.

Oh, what a crock of sh*t. You nudged my train twice, while feigning caution about voting me until there was a real case, and now you drop an OMGUS vote on me because I called you out on nudging my train. Haha...

Guys I won't be available I just suffered a loss. I'm going to give it 24 hours to see what happens here so I'm going to

Unvote

And will ask to be replaced if I can't get back to you guys within 24. Sorry for the dramatics.

Best wishes bro take your time and I hope everything turns out ok. Hopefully Ape is dead before your return.

Guys I won't be available I just suffered a loss. I'm going to give it 24 hours to see what happens here so I'm going to

Unvote

And will ask to be replaced if I can't get back to you guys within 24. Sorry for the dramatics.

Sorry to hear. Just have JIF hop in, go take care of what is important. There'll be plenty of games... football sucks.

Unvote

My condolences

Archived