Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A GD snack?

Please refrain from using any NY Jet references during this game. The pain is still fresh. Be a shame if you get banned from the board while your modding. yet somehow fitting considering it's still day1. Might want to look for a mod replacement just in case.

B wahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah.

You are not sure if you played with him twice or not yet you remember perfectly how you dominated him and both of the games you played with pretty concise detail? Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Wow.

I would like to strangle you with a extension chord and skin you,.. then wear you as a hat.

Those are the 2 games I remember. I don't even know how many games I've played on DM. Haha... I'm not like a lot of you ******* weirdo's where I can remember every post from every game ever played. I'm way too dumb for that sh*t.

Haha... this is going to be fun.

What have I done that is "not particularly town"?

Why would you discourage people from voting how they want? There is no deadline. You are scolding myself and 3 others for having votes in places you don't approve of - yet your basis for placing a vote is hopping on the longest train going. Then as an afterthought saying something like "I feel like Ape's scummy" to justify it... yet you've not cited anything I've done as a foundation for your vote.

What you've just done.... is the most scummy thing I've seen so far.

Ape (5) - CTM, Crusher, Brett, Vic, Nolder

Brett (3) - SMC, AVM, Pac

Smash (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

Lily (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

1. As you can see from this now out of date vote count you were voting Smash

I have no opinion on Smash really but I think if someone is going to vote on day 1 they should either be voting on a train or making some kind of case

you didn't do either of those things

well you weren't alone voting Smash at the time but now that you ARE alone I feel like you should either be trying to get more votes on Smash or moving your vote

you're doing neither

I could say the same about several people though

the reason I'm voting you is because of what I just said and the fact that you already have a train on you

2. because useless votes are useless, and also scummy

So your saying you have no case, and you like to jump on the largest train of the Day...and then point fingers on those who don't play it that way...got it.

Unvote, Vote: Nolder

not exactly all I was saying but ok

Haha... here is my Nolder meta...

Anyway, he's been rather quiet for Nolder. Maybe he's shy...

Unvote

Vote Nolder

Baptism by fire.

This is a new forum to me

as a matter of fact I am kind of shy around new people

added to the fact that my sleeping hours are weird right now and I'm at a friends house

I probably wont be posting as often as I might on DM

also that's a nice crossvote based on just a little bit of meta

I like it

it makes me feel better about my own vote

Those are the 2 games I remember. I don't even know how many games I've played on DM. Haha... I'm not like a lot of you ******* weirdo's where I can remember every post from every game ever played. I'm way too dumb for that sh*t.

What? Dude I have to write my kids name down to keep track and half of the time I call Mrs Crusher "Sweetness" cause it takes me a minute to remember her name. Shoot sometimes I refer to my self as "Teh fatness" in the thrid person cause it takes me a minute to remember my own name. Hit a couple times to man y in the noggin I guess. lol

You guys see what I mean? This guy. His brain... it doesn't work right.

One question Nolder, since you think people should be "voting on a train" on D1... where do you think trains begin? They begin with 1 vote.

I put my vote on Smash, following Pac's case on him and pushing off of Brett's case on Pac. I was pretty transparent in stating I wanted competing vote trains for informational purposes. Frankly I don't love either Pac or Brett's cases, but so far that has been the D1 action. As for "trying to get more votes on Smash", well that is just silly. I'm not going to over-sell any case right now, because its D1 and frankly I'm still trying to get a feel for everyone. If I were begging people to follow my vote on Smash, would that make me look more town? I don't think so.

I'm honestly not going to sit here and poke a hole in every line of your post, despite the fact that I could. I'm used to you making ZERO sense whatsoever. I'll let the others pick the flesh from your bones...

So JiF's dead and then some of you like CTM immediately create a wifom that it must be a small group of players who would do something like that. I'm not voting those players but the ones who created the wifom. What is this, second grade? Lucid, overthinkers = D D Dirt.

I agree with this. But, thinking about this game and possible dynamics (although I may be falling into the trap of projecting what I think would be cool), in a game themed about a serial killer, what if the "scum" in this game are individual SKs, or a couple of SK teams, 2 player each? In that sense, we'd be dealing with competing SKs.

Don't get me started on Nol and his trains. The last game I was in with him he jumped on a joke vote of me and left his vote parked there because he wanted a train. The other person unvoted me and he still left his vote parked on my "train" of 1 person. Nol always comes across as scummy, sometimes more than others. When he is really pinging hard he's scum. I don't have a good read on him yet since he's only posted a few times.

The rest of you I'm starting to finally understand a bit more. I've got the whole day to read and start to pick this apart. I'm sick so I'm home all day.

You guys see what I mean? This guy. His brain... it doesn't work right.

One question Nolder, since you think people should be "voting on a train" on D1... where do you think trains begin? They begin with 1 vote.

I put my vote on Smash, following Pac's case on him and pushing off of Brett's case on Pac. I was pretty transparent in stating I wanted competing vote trains for informational purposes. Frankly I don't love either Pac or Brett's cases, but so far that has been the D1 action. As for "trying to get more votes on Smash", well that is just silly. I'm not going to over-sell any case right now, because its D1 and frankly I'm still trying to get a feel for everyone. If I were begging people to follow my vote on Smash, would that make me look more town? I don't think so.

I'm honestly not going to sit here and poke a hole in every line of your post, despite the fact that I could. I'm used to you making ZERO sense whatsoever. I'll let the others pick the flesh from your bones...

again I'm gonna cite this (old) votecount

Smash (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

Lily (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

I know trains gotta start somewhere but that goes back to my point that if you're going to be the only one on a train you should be making a good case and trying to get people to join you

if you're fine with just sitting there twiddling your thumbs with a vote on smash that's fine by me, just don't cry over the fact that I'm voting you for it when I just told you exactly what my issue with you is and how you could easily fix it

Smash (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

Lily (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

I know trains gotta start somewhere but that goes back to my point that if you're going to be the only one on a train you should be making a good case and trying to get people to join you

if you're fine with just sitting there twiddling your thumbs with a vote on smash that's fine by me, just don't cry over the fact that I'm voting you for it when I just told you exactly what my issue with you is and how you could easily fix it

Your an idiot.

Smash (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

Lily (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

well this vote count says neener neener you're the scumster this time buddy :P

I agree with this. But, thinking about this game and possible dynamics (although I may be falling into the trap of projecting what I think would be cool), in a game themed about a serial killer, what if the "scum" in this game are individual SKs, or a couple of SK teams, 2 player each? In that sense, we'd be dealing with competing SKs.

I don't know the show at all. Only Dexter is a SK and a cop, right? Being it 80 and his excitement you are probably right this isn't a standard set up.

Smash (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

Lily (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

My vote on ape is feeling better and better.

Apes finally found an ape jr so he can join in all the ape bashing fun..

Trying to push votes his way by getting him to dance doesn't make me feel any better about you either

According to Nolder, trying to push votes to the person you are voting for is a townie thing to do.

Honestly, if you think I am frustrating to play with... just wait.

I don't know the show at all. Only Dexter is a SK and a cop, right? Being it 80 and his excitement you are probably right this isn't a standard set up.

The other evidence being that we had two shots fired before anyone even checked in.. Glad you're all caught up ...

Smash (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

Lily (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

well this vote count says neener neener you're the scumster this time buddy :tongue:

Are you scum this time?

Also, stop posting these vote counts... they are NOT even right. My vote is on you.

//cue ape explaining that he meant to do that

I meant to use that version in order to get hiding scum not interested in contributing in the game yet to point out my mistake in grammar. What I have found out as I play here and DM is that hiding scum are reading the thread closely and can't help but correct it in a an effort to look like helpful town. I am amazing.

According to Nolder, trying to push votes to the person you are voting for is a townie thing to do.

Honestly, if you think I am frustrating to play with... just wait.

I can tell that by his third post.. lol

A little crazy is fun in these games, after last game I'm not so sure Hess is qualified for that role anymore.. Although, he seems to be reverting to form early here, so who knows.. Maybe different meds

I can tell that by his third post.. lol

A little crazy is fun in these games, after last game I'm not so sure Hess is qualified for that role anymore.. Although, he seems to be reverting to form early here, so who knows.. Maybe different meds

*yawns while daydreaming of ways I can kill CTM*

Archived