Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

The "Bay Harbor Butcher" has eluded capture for years. The sick bastard cut up all his bodies, threw them in trash bags, and deposited them in the ocean. Recently, however, divers found the bodies. Upon further investigation, each of the victims had at one time been accused of murder but were never convicted, and later disappeared.

Frank Lundy, formerly of the FBI, has been brought in to help solve this case. But with a Miami Metro detective already blown away, will he be able to catch this killer in time? And who is the scumbag (or scumbags) responsible for Debra Morgan's murder?

Time is ticking......

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you scum this time?

Also, stop posting these vote counts... they are NOT even right. My vote is on you.

Ape (5) - CTM, Crusher, Brett, Vic, Nolder

Brett (3) - SMC, AVM, Pac

Nolder (2) - Ape, JC

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

CTM (1) - Hess

happy?

Nolder (2) - Ape, JC

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

CTM (1) - Hess

are you a lie detector?

LOL I hate to say it but I swear to god that was my read. I was gonna say something but you know, what good would that do town.

LOL I hate to say it but I swear to god that was my read. I was gonna say something but you know, what good would that do town.

Yep, I thought he was creating a wifom, I doubt a real LD would be dumb enough to be so obvious

Yep, I thought he was creating a wifom, I doubt a real LD would be dumb enough to be so obvious

Hmm, sorta like a backhanded compliment. I dig. Could work either way I suppose but he was def trying, that we can all agree on. *stops looking at CTM with disgust for time being, reluctantly*

Apes finally found an ape jr so he can join in all the ape bashing fun..

Trying to push votes his way by getting him to dance doesn't make me feel any better about you either

you know I always looked at you as an ape jr. you did pick a monkey for your avatar after all.

you know I always looked at you as an ape jr. you did pick a monkey for your avatar after all.

I'm the ApeFather, i was the original ape OA.. i was playing mafia when he was still wetting his little ape diapers

Nolder (2) - Ape, JC

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

CTM (1) - Hess

are you a lie detector?

I asked you first... 3 times. I'm not a lie detector, but its not lost on me how many times you've avoided answering the question.

Now you're role fishing too... very pro-town.

Nolder (2) - Ape, JC

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

CTM (1) - Hess

I don't remember you asking me before

in that case, no I'm not scum

feel better?

ape seems intent on baiting nolder into getting himself lynched..

pac thinking he caught smash and then voting brett is worrisome, but so is smash avoiding the whole thing (need to double check if that's true though)

Hess is back to null read craziness

I actually miss jif, he's funny

crusher is fat

Shocking new information has come available. Lundy quickly deduced that the Bay Harbor Butcher must be in law enforcement. Who else would know where to find all these killers and take them out?

Now it has come to light that the Butcher has been operating out of a van owned by Miami Metro.

"So the Bay Harbor Butcher is ONE OF OUR OWN??? This is terrible. We can't trust anyone."

Nolder (2) - Ape, JC

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

CTM (1) - Hess

feel better?

I think he put it into every one of his posts towards you, hehe.

I'm caught up now, and not voting yet. I think we should keep both Ape & Nolder alive to watch them bicker.

"So it seems you've been given a new nickname, son."

"Yes, and its terrible. It makes me sound like some slob in a meat locker."

"They don't know who you are yet, but if you don't take more care, they'll find you, Dexter. Either your colleagues OR the bastard(s) who killed Debra."

Dumb. He is doing that so people would feel like "no way" a lie detctor would be so obvious for he has found playing at DM and JN

What's with this guy and the vote counts

Awesome.

pac thinking he caught smash and then voting brett is worrisome, but so is smash avoiding the whole thing (need to double check if that's true though)

crusher is fat

Some where theirs a chick who's bush is rubbing against her knees as she walks and she is missing you.

crusher is fat

Its great that that is all you see in my interactions with him. Ruined you, I have.

Unvote

Vote Pac

I agree with Brett. I agree with CTM.

I just thought it would be more informational for D1 if I tried to create counter-momentum with a train on Smash based on Pac's case, to see what the fallout was. I know it was a questionable thing to do, but I'm prone to high-risk play...

Nolder (2) - Ape, JC

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

CTM (1) - Hess

feel better?

You don't remember. Sure you don't.

Unvote

Vote Pac

I agree with Brett. I agree with CTM.

I just thought it would be more informational for D1 if I tried to create counter-momentum with a train on Smash based on Pac's case, to see what the fallout was. I know it was a questionable thing to do, but I'm prone to high-risk play...

LOL no idea what you're talking about but glad you're around not to make any sense. Townie vibes from Ape over here.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Pac (2) - Sharrow, Ape

Nolder (1) - JC

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (3) - Verbal, Song, Smash

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

When did this game start, am I missing something?

Freakin' like yesterday and 80Mod is already talking about deadlines. LOL

I'm reading these scenes and am a bit fascinated. Who are we exactly looking for? Is it Dexter alone? Is it Dexter and his scum team? Or is it like I suggested, a bunch of SKs?

LOL no idea what you're talking about but glad you're around not to make any sense. Townie vibes from Ape over here.

I agree with Brett's case on Pac.

I agree with CTM's comments above about Pac proclaiming he "caught" Smash and then quickly diverting to vote Brett instead.

I pooped on Brett's case on Pac, and followed Pactard on voting Smash in order to see if anyone would follow me. It was a transparent trap-ish sorta play. It didn't go anywhere.

Make more sense now? Or are you just being a doosh because CTM fooled you into thinking you are smart last game?

80's more impatient than I am ... of course there'll be a deadline... hahah.a... a

I'd prefer not to have one. I agree with the philosophy that Day 1 deadlines are unfair to the town. That being said, my impatience WILL overrule my neutrality eventually.

I actually feel decent about him right now too. I find a lot of what he's sad/tried to do really odd but that's it.

80's more impatient than I am ... of course there'll be a deadline... hahah.a... a

And me. Tbh I really am just skimming but will eventually reread as apparently I'm missing a whole bunch of content other than JiF was shot at, survived and then shot at again and died. And Dexter is the Harbor butcher who's a cop to help find the JiF killer(s) but he's probably got a separate win condition probably amongst others....you and nodler are ghey for each, CTM is creating wifoms out of his hairy crotch, Leelou, Lily and Song are all unlynchable oh yeah, so is Pac dumbass, so do I still have to reread?

And me. Tbh I really am just skimming but will eventually reread as apparently I'm missing a whole bunch of content other than JiF was shot at, survived and then shot at again and died. And Dexter is the Harbor butcher who's a cop to help find the JiF killer(s) but he's probably got a separate win condition probably amongst others....you and nodler are ghey for each, CTM is creating wifoms out of his hairy crotch, Leelou, Lily and Song are all unlynchable oh yeah, so is Pac dumbass, so do I still have to reread?

Hess wins the game.

Freakin' like yesterday and 80Mod is already talking about deadlines. LOL

I'm reading these scenes and am a bit fascinated. Who are we exactly looking for? Is it Dexter alone? Is it Dexter and his scum team? Or is it like I suggested, a bunch of SKs?

My guess...

Town = Miami Metro

Dexter = 3rd party, who will appear as town

Murderers = scum team, or a bunch of SK's

Since we have to eliminate all threats to town, I'm guessing Dexter and all other SK's gotta go. Not going to speculate about the win conditions for non-town roles, too early...

I do think there'll be a lot of kill attempts and deaths. JIF was the SECOND deputy, meaning there's a FIRST and a Cop... and JIF had a vest. Then of course we know there were 2 shots fired... So I'm thinking the rivers will run red with blood before this one is over...

Archived