Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Speaking of which, I tallied these during the last game: Didn't include weird games, fast games, alt games, or random lynches.

Day 1 lynches:

JF80 - 3

Verbal - 3

Jets Babe - 2

Doggin - 2

Ape - 2

JC - 2

Pac - 2

Irish Jet - 1

SMC - 1

Klecko - 1

AVM - 1

Smash - 1

JVOR - 1

Brett - 1

JIF - 1

CTM - 1

Jack - 1

DPR - 1

Wombat - 1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of which, I tallied these during the last game: Didn't include weird games, fast games, alt games, or random lynches.

Day 1 lynches:

JF80 - 3

Verbal - 3

Jets Babe - 2

Doggin - 2

Ape - 2

JC - 2

Pac - 2

Irish Jet - 1

SMC - 1

Klecko - 1

AVM - 1

Smash - 1

JVOR - 1

Brett - 1

JIF - 1

CTM - 1

Jack - 1

DPR - 1

Wombat - 1

Excuse me you missed Lilly's day 1 lynch,,, wait what? CTM is a turd/

Day 1 lynches:

JF80 - 3

Verbal - 3

Jets Babe - 2

Doggin - 2

Ape - 2

JC - 2

Pac - 2

Irish Jet - 1

SMC - 1

Klecko - 1

AVM - 1

Smash - 1

JVOR - 1

Brett - 1

JIF - 1

CTM - 1

Jack - 1

DPR - 1

Wombat - 1

I don't get it, where's Lily on this list?

yeah, but you never actually get lynched.. Her and JF80 do...

She never gets lynched on D1. 80 does. She usually goes out after 3 or 4 days...

Day 1 lynches:

JF80 - 3

Verbal - 3

Jets Babe - 2

Doggin - 2

Ape - 2

JC - 2

Pac - 2

Irish Jet - 1

SMC - 1

Klecko - 1

AVM - 1

Smash - 1

JVOR - 1

Brett - 1

JIF - 1

CTM - 1

Jack - 1

DPR - 1

Wombat - 1

Holy crap... you kept track of all this??? Hahahaa... wacko.

Guys I won't be available I just suffered a loss. I'm going to give it 24 hours to see what happens here so I'm going to

Unvote

And will ask to be replaced if I can't get back to you guys within 24. Sorry for the dramatics.

Sorry man, my condolences and prayers.

Day 1 lynches:

JF80 - 3

Verbal - 3

Jets Babe - 2

Doggin - 2

Ape - 2

JC - 2

Pac - 2

Irish Jet - 1

SMC - 1

Klecko - 1

AVM - 1

Smash - 1

JVOR - 1

Brett - 1

JIF - 1

CTM - 1

Jack - 1

DPR - 1

Wombat - 1

I'm pretty sure I went out twice on day 1.. And when did Ape ever get lynched on day 1? Links?

Could've sworn that Lily was lynched early a lot when she first started playing, Maybe I've been more successful in defending her then I realized, lol

Poor Ape... the man who just coasted to end game as converted scum to win, while successfully misdirecting the final lynch is bitching about always being a target.

I won't shed a tear when your gone.

are you ready to apologize for your asinine case on me?

if so I may be compelled to join you in ridding the game of the Ape.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Ape (3) - Brett, Nolder, Lily

Brett (2) - AVM, Pac

Lily (2) - Crusher, Ape

Verbal (2) - Leelou, SMC

Pac (1) - Sharrow

JC (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (4) - Verbal, Song, Smash, Vic

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

I'm pretty sure I went out twice on day 1.. And when did Ape ever get lynched on day 1? Links?

Could've sworn that Lily was lynched early a lot when she first started playing, Maybe I've been more successful in defending her then I realized, lol

In the words of SMC, never stand in the way of someone else's lynch unless you know they are town... or in your case, unless you are an incessant sh*t**** binary speaking ape wanna-be sexual deviant who likes over-sized hairpie and being punched in the prostate.

She never gets lynched on D1. 80 does. She usually goes out after 3 or 4 days...

Holy crap... you kept track of all this??? Hahahaa... wacko.

I looked it up last game and was going to use it as scum but the results weren't what I was looking for at the time.

Day 1 lynches:

JF80 - 4

Verbal - 3

Jets Babe - 2

Doggin - 2

Ape - 2

JC - 2

Pac - 2

Irish Jet - 1

SMC - 1

Klecko - 1

AVM - 1

Smash - 1

JVOR - 1

Brett - 1

JIF - 1

CTM - 1

Jack - 1

DPR - 1

Wombat - 1

Fixed, counting next game.

Holy ****stick TWO games in a row I've guessed D1 scum right!!! *in mind's eye irish jig death dances around this mongrel*

Ape was lynched as a bomb in the wizard of oz game. And he was lynched in Jack's hospital game.

In the words of SMC, never stand in the way of someone else's lynch unless you know they are town... or in your case, unless you are an incessant sh*t**** binary speaking ape wanna-be sexual deviant who likes over-sized hairpie and being punched in the prostate.

Haha that was after me and my dragon defeated the bad guys. *fond memories*

Haha that was after me and my dragon defeated the bad guys. *fond memories*

Yeah, that was a hard lesson to learn. I'm never standing in the way of a train ever again unless I'm sure the player is town.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Ape (4) - Brett, Nolder, Lily, Pac

Lily (2) - Crusher, Ape

Verbal (2) - Leelou, SMC

Brett (1) - AVM

Pac (1) - Sharrow

JC (1) - CTM

Nolder (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (4) - Verbal, Song, Smash, Vic

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Oh, what a crock of sh*t. You nudged my train twice, while feigning caution about voting me until there was a real case, and now you drop an OMGUS vote on me because I called you out on nudging my train. Haha...

You're the one spouting a crock of sh*t. I said I didn't want to vote you until I had a better reason than that you are just Ape. You keep giving me reasons, not the least of which is twisting my words.

Guys I won't be available I just suffered a loss. I'm going to give it 24 hours to see what happens here so I'm going to

Unvote

And will ask to be replaced if I can't get back to you guys within 24. Sorry for the dramatics.

My sympathies, Vic. *hugs*

Archived