Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't quote all the posts, but basically.

Pac makes an initial vote on Smash, saying Smash hates Jif enough to shoot him twice in the same day.

Pac makes a second post prodding his vote on Smash about shooting Jif twice.

I question as to Pac really believes Smash has the ability to not only have 1 day kill, but 2 day kills.

80 posts the blood splatter report... that makes it look like it was the same shooter? Doesn't really say, but its a fair assumption.

Pac then responds to me, quoting the blood splatter report as evidence of his point.

So he is using info gained from the mod as his logic for making an argument against Smash, that took place before the mod posted that info. Its chronologically out of order.

Just catching up but your "case" on me is real LOL? JiF would be proud.

I'm going to have to Unvote, Vote Straight Fag Brett

Despite the fact he's moved on to Ape he made way more assumptions in his "case" on me then the one I ever made on Smash. His suggeston that I "slipped up" is laughably bad. I don't even know what he thinks the slip was? Is he saying I shot JiF a couple times and then immediately blamed it on Smash? It's not my first rodeo toots. That's a stupid play on multiple levels.

In the Scarface game I modded Smash was scum.. he made it clear to me on numerous occasions before the game even started that he was going to shoot Brett in the head because he had pissed him off the game prior.

Guess who got shot day 1 in Scarface? That's right.. Brett.

I also received a couple PM's from Smash during the last game that lead me to believe he'd have no problem emptying his gun on day 1 on JiF.

So Brett thinks that my contention that one player has multpile shots is absurd, yet he's suggesting multiple people shot JiF within the first couple hours of the game?

Straight Fag is up to something.

Smash or Brett look like good lynches to me.. although if the Ape gets to L1 I reserve the right to punt him into oblivion.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Ape (5) - CTM, Crusher, Brett, Vic, Nolder

Brett (3) - SMC, AVM, Pac

Smash (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

Lily (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (3) - Verbal, Song, Smash

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Smash (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

Lily (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

well if you look at this vote count here I'd say the least scummy people are on Ape and Brett

Ape, Sharrow, Lily, JC, Hess what are you guys doing? You're accomplishing nothing over there

you're not even trying to accomplish anything seemingly

Leelou especially pings because it's "safe" for her to vote Verb if she does it all the time, it's expected and not scummy...or so she hopes

I'll be keeping my eye on her

it's nothing personal against Ape but I don't feel like he's been particularly town thus far and his train was the longest so I hopped on

The dregs of Miami were getting impatient. They wanted blood, and now. One kill attempt was made and failed. This time, they were not left disappointed.

dexter-season-2-promo-picture-7.jpg

JiF aka Debra Morgan (town, 2nd deputy, 1-time BPV) has been killed.

Day 1 continues. With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Sad :(

WTFLOL!

Interesting response.

Couple observations ---

Dexter is helping take out the Miami murderers, but also trying not to get caught by those around him. Possible 3rd party?

80 is giving the blood spatter (coroner) report from the POV of Dexter. Possible coroner ability?

I find myself not liking this post more and more. Normally a coroner report is given specifically to the coroner, so they can decide whether to share or not. It's an interesting thought, but I find it interesting that one is fishing so soon.

JF80 posts death scene, that clearly states JIF had a BPV and we know 1 previous shot had been fired based on Mod scenes. Perfectly reasonable conclusion for Pac to draw, based on the information in the game at the time.

Hmm... the only take-away I have from my re-read is that Brett was skimming and/or trying to make a case on Pac that isn't there. The initial death scene says JIF had a BPV, the earlier mod scene says that a previous shot was fired.

I don't want to stand in the way of a lynch, but I think Pac's conclusions make sense based on the detail progression of the game. I don't see Brett's case.

But I think the question is why Pac thinks its Smash? There is no way he could know that, so him jumping right out and saying that is suspicious.

Here, AVM draws the same conclusion that Pac has, at around the same point in the game. BEFORE the splatter scene. Brett makes no mention of this though.

But Pac is actually voting for someone who he thinks would do that. WIFOM at it's finest, and completely ridiculous, even if joking.

Smash (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

Lily (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

well if you look at this vote count here I'd say the least scummy people are on Ape and Brett

Ape, Sharrow, Lily, JC, Hess what are you guys doing? You're accomplishing nothing over there

Leelou especially pings because it's "safe" for her to vote Verb if she does it all the time, it's expected and not scummy...or so she hopes

it's nothing personal against Ape but I don't feel like he's been particularly town thus far and his train was the longest so I hopped on

Haha... this is going to be fun.

What have I done that is "not particularly town"?

Why would you discourage people from voting how they want? There is no deadline. You are scolding myself and 3 others for having votes in places you don't approve of - yet your basis for placing a vote is hopping on the longest train going. Then as an afterthought saying something like "I feel like Ape's scummy" to justify it... yet you've not cited anything I've done as a foundation for your vote.

What you've just done.... is the most scummy thing I've seen so far.

He's a vile beast, with a history of being scum's most valuable primate when town. i think you made a good, pro town vote.

I find myself not liking this post more and more. Normally a coroner report is given specifically to the coroner, so they can decide whether to share or not. It's an interesting thought, but I find it interesting that one is fishing so soon.

I feel like I've played in a game where there was a coroner that as long as he was alive, we got a report in death scenes - when killed, we stopped getting reports. I want to say it was Jack's game that he ran here. Not sure you were in it. Anyway, it was an observation - I put stuff like that out there all the time. Nudge my train some more if you want.

But I think the question is why Pac thinks its Smash? There is no way he could know that, so him jumping right out and saying that is suspicious.

But Pac is actually voting for someone who he thinks would do that. WIFOM at it's finest, and completely ridiculous, even if joking.

I think Pac has explained why he thinks its Smash, and yes, its a silly leap in reasoning. Like I responded to CTM - I agree with the points Brett has made, and was simply trying to build a competing train scenario by pushing off of Brett's case. All I did was bring heat onto myself. So it was a big fail, but its okay... that's one of the things I like to do when scum hunting, the fact I'm catching votes for it is curious... but whatever. I figured with JF80 modding, and JIF dead, I would be the defacto D1 train since its easy.

JN mafia is nothing if not predictable.

I feel like I've played in a game where there was a coroner that as long as he was alive, we got a report in death scenes - when killed, we stopped getting reports. I want to say it was Jack's game that he ran here. Not sure you were in it. Anyway, it was an observation - I put stuff like that out there all the time. Nudge my train some more if you want.

I think Pac has explained why he thinks its Smash, and yes, its a silly leap in reasoning. Like I responded to CTM - I agree with the points Brett has made, and was simply trying to build a competing train scenario by pushing off of Brett's case. All I did was bring heat onto myself. So it was a big fail, but its okay... that's one of the things I like to do when scum hunting, the fact I'm catching votes for it is curious... but whatever. I figured with JF80 modding, and JIF dead, I would be the defacto D1 train since its easy.

JN mafia is nothing if not predictable.

It was Jack's game...he also did not allow reveals...kind of a strange game...

Smash (1) - Ape

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

Lily (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Hess

So your saying you have no case, and you like to jump on the largest train of the Day...and then point fingers on those who don't play it that way...got it.

Unvote, Vote: Nolder

The guy is 10x more convoluted than I can be, and 100x less logical... the fact that he just hopped on my train the way he did actually pings me a bit. He plays like Jack D normally.

I hope your future bride has a degree in mental health. She's gonna need a bigger boat.

Jack D? Miss him. Haven't seen that much of Nolder but lets not anoint him as the next Jack D just yet.

I hope your future bride has a degree in mental health. She's gonna need a bigger boat.

Jack D? Miss him. Haven't seen that much of Nolder but lets not anoint him as the next Jack D just yet.

You'll see my friend... Nolder is going to blow all your minds. He is a swirling sh*tstorm of illogical contradictions and scuminess... and its awesome.

Haha... cool.

I look forward to your eventual breakdown on the game...

While we wait why Don;t you big a nice ape and crank us out a tune.

Nolder? Tell me who this is. He signed up here once but not sure he played. Your our resident transfer student to Geek U,, splain him please. Is he someone I know over their with a different name here? I looked at his post where he copied the vote count and it was like a mixture of you and Jack D. Did you and Jack D have a bastid baby? Are you and the future Mrs ape planning to adopt it and raise it as your own?

I think Pac has explained why he thinks its Smash, and yes, its a silly leap in reasoning.

Yet he hasn't disputed it in the least while posting numerous times since the initial accusation... that sound like Smash?

He also didn't say what I said about the Scarface game was wrong either.

If I'm right about this I've officially taken my game to a new level. Had 4 baddies on day 1 last game before you guys lynched me for fun.

While we wait why Don;t you big a nice ape and crank us out a tune.

Nolder? Tell me who this is. He signed up here once but not sure he played. Your our resident transfer student to Geek U,, splain him please. Is he someone I know over their with a different name here? I looked at his post where he copied the vote count and it was like a mixture of you and Jack D. Did you and Jack D have a bastid baby? Are you and the future Mrs ape planning to adopt it and raise it as your own?

Haha... here is my Nolder meta...

He is very illogical, and very spammy. Worse than I am. He's probably a nicer guy than me, though. I'm a jerk.

I've played twice with him, I think. The first time he telegraphed scum while defending one of his teammates from me on D1. I eventually caught 3 scum on D1 because of it. He tried to spam argue and drown out my case on his teammate... to the point where it became obvious. The second game I recall, was just recently he was the symp and I was scum... instead of symp hinting, he revealed as a power role... so I drove a lynch on him. It all worked out. I dictated every death in the game... and ended up convincing the town that Nolder was a town finder or something and used that to get them to lynch the real one. So he ended up helping out a lot with that, haha...

Anyway, he's been rather quiet for Nolder. Maybe he's shy...

Unvote

Vote Nolder

Baptism by fire.

So your saying you have no case, and you like to jump on the largest train of the Day...and then point fingers on those who don't play it that way...got it.

Unvote, Vote: Nolder

So are we allowed to kill this dude yet? With all the rules and whatnot? B/c I'm thinking the same thing as JC.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Nolder (2) - Ape, JC

Pac (1) - Sharrow

Verbal (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - Lily

CTM (1) - Hess

Not Voting (3) - Verbal, Song, Smash

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Haha... here is my Nolder meta...

He is very illogical, and very spammy. Worse than I am. He's probably a nicer guy than me, though. I'm a jerk.

I've played twice with him, I think. The first time he telegraphed scum while defending one of his teammates from me on D1. I eventually caught 3 scum on D1 because of it. He tried to spam argue and drown out my case on his teammate... to the point where it became obvious. The second game I recall, was just recently he was the symp and I was scum... instead of symp hinting, he revealed as a power role... so I drove a lynch on him. It all worked out. I dictated every death in the game... and ended up convincing the town that Nolder was a town finder or something and used that to get them to lynch the real one. So he ended up helping out a lot with that, haha...

Anyway, he's been rather quiet for Nolder. Maybe he's shy...

Unvote

Vote Nolder

Baptism by fire.

B wahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah.

You are not sure if you played with him twice or not yet you remember perfectly how you dominated him and both of the games you played with pretty concise detail? Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Wow.

I would like to strangle you with a extension chord and skin you,.. then wear you as a hat.

Archived