Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm...well, if this is the case then hitting a power role wouldn't hurt us. However, lets say we got the doc somehow: Song dies tonight, and we lose both.

why would song die tonight? the chances of it hitting scum are way higher

why would song die tonight? the chances of it hitting scum are way higher

That's what I'm saying -- the only way it's bad is if we hit the doc. She wouldn't be able to revive, as she'd obviously be shot at tonight. Only a 1 in 17 shot, so it's not big -- but that would be the big downside. Though IDK how 80 will do NA's, so maybe the doc would still come back. Statistically speaking though, while risky, a random lynch is a better shot at getting scum considering we can revive.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

CTM (6) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Hess, Verbal, JC, Crusher

Smash (4) - Brett, Vic, Pac, AVM

Song (3) - Leelou, Lily, Smash

Crusher (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - CTM

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

DEADLINE: NOON (ET)

Uuuuuuh... As far as I know, Random Lynch = lynch from pool of TOWN, since non-consensus is a town fault.

SMC pings very hard for that.

doggin modded a game here a year or 2 where d1 random lynch killed scum...random lynch means random.. it's a good idea

Changed my diet...went strictly paleo...maybe the bacon grease has made me appear greasy to you...

Stepping on my my swag. BACK OFF SON.

I personally don't like the random lynch.

CTM- if we lynch you and you're the bomb and we take out a useless role you'd be unlynchable. Plus if you get killed, you asplode right/

That's what I'm saying -- the only way it's bad is if we hit the doc. She wouldn't be able to revive, as she'd obviously be shot at tonight. Only a 1 in 17 shot, so it's not big -- but that would be the big downside. Though IDK how 80 will do NA's, so maybe the doc would still come back. Statistically speaking though, while risky, a random lynch is a better shot at getting scum considering we can revive.

why wouldn't her revive take place right away? I don't think there's much risk at all

Uuuuuuh... As far as I know, Random Lynch = lynch from pool of TOWN, since non-consensus is a town fault.

SMC pings very hard for that.

I have never heard of it being a pool of the town? When Vic/me modded last year we specified it was from everyone...mostly so scum couldn't lay back and not contribute at all Day 1. Kind of the staying on meaningless trains thing

Stepping on my my swag. BACK OFF SON.

I personally don't like the random lynch.

CTM- if we lynch you and you're the bomb and we take out a useless role you'd be unlynchable. Plus if you get killed, you asplode right/

@mod if song revived me would i still be a bomb or would i lose it because it was already used?

Kay gotta go now, I will win tonight at poker ^^

I have a one shot reviver ability, meaning I can bring back one person who was killed the day/night before.

Great reveal...very town friendly role and all that...when you get back but could you do me a favor? Explain that L-1 vote on CTM. Thanks in advance and good luck tonight.

I have never heard of it being a pool of the town? When Vic/me modded last year we specified it was from everyone...mostly so scum couldn't lay back and not contribute at all Day 1. Kind of the staying on meaningless trains thing

...Where am I getting this from then? Well, its not like I am going to go back and find old games in the next 20 minutes.

I feel like I've heard multiple mods say that random lych results in a loss of 1 townie, and if they are really bastard they won't give a role.

never heard that, it's always random otherwise scum would always play for a random lynch every day 1

@JF80--Are all Night Actions simultaneous? Meaning, assuming for our purposes Song is telling the truth. If she is nightkilled, will her revival still go through?

That is standard JN Mafia mechanics.

CTM (6) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Hess, Verbal, JC, Crusher

Crusher (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - CTM

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

This is 7 btw,

@JF80--Are all Night Actions simultaneous? Meaning, assuming for our purposes Song is telling the truth. If she is nightkilled, will her revival still go through?

That is standard JN Mafia mechanics.

All night actions happen concurrently. If Song is telling the truth and she gets night-killed, her revival would NOT go through.

All night actions happen concurrently. If Song is telling the truth and she gets night-killed, her revival would NOT go through.

you just contradicted yourself.. concurrently means both would go through?? that's standard mechanics

CTM (6) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Verbal, JC, Crusher

Crusher (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - CTM

Not Voting (2) - Nolder, Hess

Archived